LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Brightline23

Quote from: jezbanks on March 16, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
If anyone would like a livery doing drop me a PM.
I can try to do most things and have templates for most of the popular aircraft (even a couple of Antonovs)

Some examples:

Hey, anyone, i need a logo and livery for an airline named AirVietnam. We are a LCC and i would love it on a B737-900, and A321neo, or a A330-300.

Thanks in advance,
Brightline23
CEO of AirVietnam

Im new, and might not stick around, but i would really like to. This is a great game with a great community around it. If I do stick, i will use AirVietnam. So, a livery and logo, please!

noblee

These are truly amazing. I thought I was OK at using GIMP, but I have no idea what to do with these transparent GIFs. I'd either love some pointers, or even a hand in designing a livery for my Caribbean Airlines out of Puerto Rico. Basically, we do regional hops from San Juan and are expanding into North and South America. We will likely end up with a mix of long haul and short haul planes, with a heavy presence of our EMB-120 for our smaller island jumps, B717 for the larger islands, and then probably larger airliners for transfers to the mainland.

Our colors are teal and pink, and I was thinking of a teal plane with a pink stripe opening onto the tail, with a teal palm tree on the tail. Intentionally a bit gaudy, but hopefully more fun than ugly.

Anyone, if anyone has any pointers or wants to take a crack at this, let me know! Thanks!

EDIT: I figured it out. Let me know your thoughts.

TranceAvia

Looks great Noblee -

Any chance anyone could have a go for me. On a 787 based on Haas F1 branding. Airline is called American Atlantic

Logo & Livery would be amazing!

https://www.haasf1team.com/

T8KE0FF

Quote from: TranceAvia on October 19, 2018, 07:05:52 PM
Looks great Noblee -

Any chance anyone could have a go for me. On a 787 based on Haas F1 branding. Airline is called American Atlantic

Logo & Livery would be amazing!

https://www.haasf1team.com/

The second livery doesn't really suit the curvy Dreamliner but I think it could look rather nice on a 777. All credit for the template goes to 'Med.' on Airline Empires Forum.

TranceAvia

Amazing. Thanks for this!

ATA67

Hey,

Could I have a livery and logo for my airline Americana.
I would like it on a a330-900neo, 737-8, or 747-400.

And WOW noblee, that is amazing!

ts96

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if someone would be interested in helping me out creating a new livery? :)
It is for Polar Lights Air in GW2. I would like to maintain the general theme of the current livery but on a 787-8 and also with some more purple to better represent the northern lights.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers
ts96

Wilco

Looking for a logo and livery for my new airline "Great Britain"

Would like a Union Jack covering the entire aircraft design on a 737-400 or close

Many thanks in advance

FlyRw

Hello all

I am looking for some help with a paint job,logo.   I have tried and cant get it to work.   

Name of airline is AirWest.    Would like it on a 747-800 747-400 if possible

Thinking would like yellow cheat line.   Near the bottom in a wave working back and up the tail. 

Thanks to all the artists out there

wilian.souza2

I like version 1, 2 and 5 - and version 1 the most!

wilian.souza2

Quote from: ts96 on October 22, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if someone would be interested in helping me out creating a new livery? :)
It is for Polar Lights Air in GW2. I would like to maintain the general theme of the current livery but on a 787-8 and also with some more purple to better represent the northern lights.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers
ts96

Well, here's my concept for the modernization of your livery and logo:

jwhite9185

Would anyone be able to put something together for my airline?

It's called American Pacific, based out of Seattle and operates entirely 727-100's for the moment. I was thinking something along the lines of the 80's/early 90's Delta livery - minus the widget.

Thanks!

Gianpaolo77

Actual fleet of nordAVIA :)

Menno_77

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me create a livery for my airline?

Airline Name: Turbo Wings
HQ: Hong Kong
Color Scheme: Blue /  Yellow
Airplane: B739 / A330
Tale: blue please

Thanks!

Matei94

Hey Guys!

Anyone keen to draft up a Livery and Logo for my new Airline Italian Airways? Obviously being italian the "tricolori" colour is a must, but you can have some fun with it. The slogan is "From Italia with Passion". My biggest aircraft atm is the A322, but I will eventually expand till getting 777s, so if you want to use that as a base, be my guest. thanks!!

EmilyHampstead

I play in the Cargo Challenge, so I was wondering if some talented person could create the livery for my Cargo Challenge airline, Fifth Freight? Use colors such as brown and tan in the design, and remember to use a 46% opaque number 5 in a circle (colored tan) in the design. Also, add the word 'freight' in Josefin Slab font, and also colored tan. My Cargo Challenge airline, Fifth Freight, has leased Saab 340AF and Beechcraft 1900DF aircraft.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

UPDATE: Don't forget to use different livery themes for Fifth Freight's different bases for its Saab 340AF aircraft - American patriotism (base: DTW), European attractions (base: TIA), the flags of the four British nations (base: DSA), Latin American cultural elements (base: UIO), Asian personalities (base: XSP), and the Mariana Trench (base: RAR).

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

wilian.souza2

Quote from: Matei94 on December 27, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
Hey Guys!

Anyone keen to draft up a Livery and Logo for my new Airline Italian Airways? Obviously being italian the "tricolori" colour is a must, but you can have some fun with it. The slogan is "From Italia with Passion". My biggest aircraft atm is the A322, but I will eventually expand till getting 777s, so if you want to use that as a base, be my guest. thanks!!

I have one for you:

wilian.souza2

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on December 28, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
remember to use a 46% opaque number 5 in a circle (colored tan) in the design.

Can you tell the hex code of the color you really want

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on December 28, 2018, 01:08:00 PMAlso, add the word 'freight' in Josefin Slab font, and also colored tan.

Actually, I'm running my image editor on a potato which doesn't install new fonts anymore. Can I use Rockwell instead? And again, it's easier if you tell the hex code of the color you want.

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on December 28, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
UPDATE: Don't forget to use different livery themes for Fifth Freight's different bases for its Saab 340AF aircraft - American patriotism (base: DTW), European attractions (base: TIA), the flags of the four British nations (base: DSA), Latin American cultural elements (base: UIO), Asian personalities (base: XSP), and the Mariana Trench (base: RAR).

Will take a lot of extra job but I think I can do it!  ;)

FlyRw

Hello all

I am looking for some help with a paint job,logo.   I have tried and cant get it to work.   

Name of airline is AirWest.    Would like it on a 747-800 747-400 if possible

Thinking would like yellow cheat line.   Near the bottom in a wave working back and up the tail. 

Thanks to all the artists out there

EmilyHampstead

Quote from: wilian.souza2 on December 28, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
Can you tell the hex code of the color you really want

Actually, I'm running my image editor on a potato which doesn't install new fonts anymore. Can I use Rockwell instead? And again, it's easier if you tell the hex code of the color you want.

Will take a lot of extra job but I think I can do it!  ;)

• The hex code of the color I need is d2b48c.
  • Yes, but be sure to use an SVG font editor first to make a light version of Rockwell.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)