LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

wayne251181

Hi guys

Im looking for a livery based on the 737/300/400. Company colours are blue which you can see in my airline info page.

any replies would be appreciated

thanks

fajartri98

Quote from: easy03 on March 12, 2018, 08:13:20 PM
Hi guys

Im looking for a livery based on the 737/300/400. Company colours are blue which you can see in my airline info page.

any replies would be appreciated

thanks
Any specific requests? Fonts, symbol, art style, etc?

wayne251181

Quote from: fajartri98 on March 12, 2018, 08:15:15 PM
Any specific requests? Fonts, symbol, art style, etc?

my airline is in game world 3, bezair, the colour of blue to use is visible on my logo. does that help?

cheers

wayne251181

hi

how do i take a screenshot. windows 10. ive taken one on my iphone but its 201KB and limit is 200KB

Cheers

fajartri98

Quote from: easy03 on March 13, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
hi

how do i take a screenshot. windows 10. ive taken one on my iphone but its 201KB and limit is 200KB

Cheers
Open snipping tool, choose the screen you would like to crop,save it, upload it on imgur or attach here

fajartri98

Quote from: easy03 on March 13, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
here ya go mate
Can't really recreate the icons using your snapshot from iphone, please use snipping tool in windows 10. Search Google how to do it and send it here.
Also, use modify post to upload it to save space in this forum. I'll be waiting your screenshot here ;)

wayne251181

hows this...

fajartri98

Quote from: easy03 on March 13, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
hows this...
Now this, i can work with. I'll notify you when the livery completes. Should take a day or two at most

wayne251181

thanks for your help mate

fajartri98

Here's easy03 livery :
I use snowdrop flower as the tail art because he/she is based in UK which has native flower of snowdrop (Correct me if i'm wrong)  :)
the design is quite simple, but still looking good in my opinion. PM me for adjustment to the livery  :)
enjoy your new livery !!!
-update-
remove the flower and change the tail color to match BezAir logo's

wayne251181

thats perfect mate...i like it.

cheers

jezbanks

If anyone would like a livery doing drop me a PM.
I can try to do most things and have templates for most of the popular aircraft (even a couple of Antonovs)

Some examples:

vandeventer09

Hello, I've noticed its been a while since anyone has posted on this thread, but I'm trying to get an Airline livery.
I'm playing on the early days server and would like a livery for Dutch Air Cargo on a DC-6 or DC-7. I would also like it painted like the Northern Air Cargo livery that they had on their DC-6's. I would greatly appreciate it.  ;D

jezbanks

Livery for JohnDD1

Titan Transport Solutions

johndd1

That's perfect! Thanks!

jezbanks

oops forgot the Logo

FlyRw

Hello guys

I am in need of help.   I need help with a livery.   I could not get one to work.   

Airline name AirWest.  And if possible would like it on a 747-400 or 747-800 (hope hope). 

Was thinking twin small yellow cheat line along the window (or below)  But expanding into one line covering the tail.     

Seen some great work on this site. 

Thank you all !!

jezbanks

Livery for Simonfs

Royal Swedish Airlines

Choice of engine finish as I cant decide but im not sure on the white

vidiv007

Quote from: jezbanks on March 16, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
If anyone would like a livery doing drop me a PM.
I can try to do most things and have templates for most of the popular aircraft (even a couple of Antonovs)

Some examples:

Hey, thanks for offering to help us unknowns out! If you could do one for AVS AIR WORLDWIDE   i would greatly appreciate it. Something on a good looking plane, if that makes sense  ;D

simonfs

Quote from: jezbanks on May 27, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
Livery for Simonfs

Royal Swedish Airlines

Choice of engine finish as I cant decide but im not sure on the white

Hmm, interesting. I'm ruling out the white Engine because it kinda spoils the flow of the blue however I can't decide on blue or metal. I'm gonna have to think this over!

Great work my friend, you are amazing at this stuff!