Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Fisher970

Quote from: Andrej720918 on November 11, 2017, 09:33:00 AM
Hello Fisher,

Could you please design me a logo for my future GW? The airline name would be Midway Air.  ::)

Thank

A.

Andrej720918

Wow that is nice. Thanks.

Really nice colors.

wilian.souza2

Quote from: Tha_Ape on November 17, 2017, 05:19:17 PM
Until nobody answers you keep enhancing your design? :laugh:
Well, I can say it gets better and better, though I'd make the yellow line on the fuselage a little thiner, and the red one wider.
Or flip them, with red above.
And a little darker yellow, maybe.
And... No, stop! It's not my livery :laugh:

Keep up the good work!

I just found it strange that it passed one week without any feedback from the guy who requested it and he was getting online during that time, but now everything is settled! I made these changes at the guy's request. Thanks!

WalnutWhip

Quote from: fisher970 on November 17, 2017, 06:24:00 PM
Flexible, Reliable, & long lasting.....   Bamboo!

Thank you - absolutely LOVE IT  ;D

Andrej720918

Hello Fisher,

Can I also have a logo for Midway Air? Thanks.  :)

Andre090904

Hello Fisher,

Mind doing a 757 livery (and logo) for "Sumatera"? That's the Indonesian term for "Sumatra" (main island of Indonesia). I don't have anything specific in mind, but feel free to play with the "djungle/exotic" image. Style should be rather sophisticated and elegant, not too cheesy.

Hope you can help me out! Would be highly appreciated indeed! :)

Fisher970

Quote from: Andre090904 on November 19, 2017, 05:39:03 PM
Hello Fisher,

Mind doing a 757 livery (and logo) for "Sumatera"? That's the Indonesian term for "Sumatra" (main island of Indonesia). I don't have anything specific in mind, but feel free to play with the "djungle/exotic" image. Style should be rather sophisticated and elegant, not too cheesy.

Hope you can help me out! Would be highly appreciated indeed! :)

Happy to help! Just give me a day or two, I'm traveling the next few days.

Andre090904

Sure, thanks a lot and have fun!

Fisher970

Quote from: Andre090904 on November 20, 2017, 04:18:23 PM
Sure, thanks a lot and have fun!

How is this concept?

Andre090904

Love it! Thank you so much for your amazing work! Really appreciated! :)

wilian.souza2

This is the livery for my current BW2 airline, France Antarctique 3.0. The purpose of this airline is to connect Paris to all of France's overseas territories in the southern hemisphere, so that's the reason the logo is a stylized French flag drawn to look like the Crux constellation and there are flags of many French territories on the tail fin. The reason of 3.0 is that's my third attempt at establishing it (and it's going to be alright this time!):

capaz

Hi fisher,

Any chance of a BAC1-11 500 srs in my colours please? (Orange and Blue)

Regards,

Matt

Severn Air GW2

Wilco

Would love a livery for Kingdom Airways

A nice royal green design with gold and gold lettering, After something really Royal and elegant for my UK airline

If this can be done on a TU-104 (Yes i have werid taste!) or if not a 737-800 will do fine

Fisher970

Quote from: Wilco on December 04, 2017, 07:40:18 PM
Would love a livery for Kingdom Airways

A nice royal green design with gold and gold lettering, After something really Royal and elegant for my UK airline

If this can be done on a TU-104 (Yes i have werid taste!) or if not a 737-800 will do fine

Does a TU-154M or TU-204 work?

For the green are you looking for something similar to Fortnum & Mason's colours? or a different shade?

Wilco

Thanks for the reply, the TU-154M will be perfect!

I was thinking more this style green - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/James_Purdey_and_Sons_Ltd_logo.png/250px-James_Purdey_and_Sons_Ltd_logo.png but you certainly got the style i am aiming for with fortnum and mason  :D

Fisher970

How is this?

Wilco

wow you simply are the master at this! its perfect!

Thankyou so much!

pcofnorway

Hello.

I think it was you that made my last livery and logo. This time I'm looking for a rebranding at the company.

To the rebranding I would like an new logo and livery. If it's possible I would like to have a Embraer 190 or 195 as a model.

The main color in the livery is the colors in the spanish flag and the new name would be "airSpain".

Could you fix this for me do you think?

swifty

Hey Fisher!

Just started a new airline and was wondering if you could make a logo and livery. 

Airline is called Stream and I think the logo should be sleek and modern with lots of blue

Could the airplane be an A320 with a sleek blue livery and big titles that match the logo?

Thank you so much!! ;D

libertyairline

Hey Fisher,

Would it be possible for you to make an improved version of my logo and livery? I'm not the best at photoshop so it could use some work but if the colors could stay the same, that would be great! The airline is called Liberty Airline.

Thanks!