LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Fisher970

Quote from: Andrej720918 on November 01, 2017, 04:31:12 PM
Hello Fisher,

Have you had any time to look into my old Halcon logo, to update it to Hawk Air?  :-[

Airflow93

Wow there are some fantastic designs on this thread. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a design done for my airline in GW4, Australia Air. I've tried to play around to make something half decent but alas, I'm hopeless with photoshop :laugh:

Fisher970

Quote from: Airflow93 on November 03, 2017, 11:34:48 AM
Wow there are some fantastic designs on this thread. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a design done for my airline in GW4, Australia Air. I've tried to play around to make something half decent but alas, I'm hopeless with photoshop :laugh:

What kind of aircraft are you looking for?

Fisher970

How is this? Done in the national colours of Australia.

WalnutWhip

These designs are amazing!!!

I am totally inept at photoshop and the like. I would love a design for my often used airline name Bamboo or BAMBOO... I can imagine one with some kind of bamboo image on the tail with the stalks of the plant? Maybe dark green or light brown type colours but anything with that name that looks good would be amazing if any one is looking for a mini project  :-[  pretty pleasseeee??

thanks  ;D ;D ;D

ps any aircraft would be cool - and if you want a slogan perhaps something about being flexible and reliable?? hint hint

Fisher970

Quote from: MJW on November 04, 2017, 04:55:24 PM
These designs are amazing!!!

I am totally inept at photoshop and the like. I would love a design for my often used airline name Bamboo or BAMBOO... I can imagine one with some kind of bamboo image on the tail with the stalks of the plant? Maybe dark green or light brown type colours but anything with that name that looks good would be amazing if any one is looking for a mini project  :-[  pretty pleasseeee??

thanks  ;D ;D ;D

ps any aircraft would be cool - and if you want a slogan perhaps something about being flexible and reliable?? hint hint

Fly Big Bamboo!     "Because Size Matters"

MikeS

Airflow93

Quote from: fisher970 on November 03, 2017, 06:56:53 PM
How is this? Done in the national colours of Australia.

Wow that looks fantastic, I really love the colours! Greatly appreciated

Antoine

Looking for a livery for my airline Sunjet Airways . If possible an A320 aircraft .  Since I'm always based in the hot countries something to mirror sunwing airlines maybe but a touch more flashy .

wilian.souza2

What about this?

Fisher970

Quote from: wilian.souza2 on November 07, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
What about this?
I like that one!

Here is my concept.

Antoine

Oh wow ! They are both amazing!  Thank you both

Andrej720918

Hello Fisher,

Could you please design me a logo for my future GW? The airline name would be Midway Air.  ::)

Thank

A.

PowerStationGym

Does anyone feel like doing a chinese themed livery for my airline 'Empire'.  DC9 is my main aircraft.  Thanks in advance :).

WalnutWhip

Quote from: fisher970 on November 04, 2017, 07:37:13 PM
Fly Big Bamboo!     "Because Size Matters"

and maybe one not taking the mickey out of me?? hahaha  ;) ;)

wilian.souza2

Quote from: PowerStationGym on November 11, 2017, 10:21:18 AM
Does anyone feel like doing a chinese themed livery for my airline 'Empire'.  DC9 is my main aircraft.  Thanks in advance :).

Well, here's my concept, an early 70's look with a Chinese dragon and red color resembling the Chinese flag:

wilian.souza2

It seems my last purpose didn't amaze you much, so I worked on it a little more. Check if this is what you want:

Tha_Ape

Until nobody answers you keep enhancing your design? :laugh:
Well, I can say it gets better and better, though I'd make the yellow line on the fuselage a little thiner, and the red one wider.
Or flip them, with red above.
And a little darker yellow, maybe.
And... No, stop! It's not my livery :laugh:

Keep up the good work!

PowerStationGym

Perfect, thanks wilian.souza2

Fisher970

Quote from: MJW on November 11, 2017, 03:41:49 PM
and maybe one not taking the mickey out of me?? hahaha  ;) ;)

Flexible, Reliable, & long lasting.....   Bamboo!