AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Robert on January 22, 2013, 10:00:21 PM
Hi Kim,

Here is my take on Peacock Wings...  :) 

I know it's not quite what you asked for, so I won't be offended if you don't like it.

Cheers!

Wow, impressive job  :)

Eudokimos

#2641
Quote from: Robert on January 22, 2013, 10:00:21 PM
Hi Kim,

Here is my take on Peacock Wings...  :)  

Cheers!

Wow! I´m speechless. 772 is a good choice. Fuselage details and logos both in engines and tail... Well done, thank you!
Kim.

Robert

Thanks! Glad you like it.  :)

Robert

This is for ARASKA...

ARASKA


Troxartas86

I am in need of a humble beaten-down An-24 look for Soviet Socialist Airways.

Vanquo

Could one of you kind souls please design me a livery? "Fenian Air", its based in Dublin, and I'm thinking Green and gold

markj23

Is anyone able to do me a logo and livery for "Lotsa Airways"

Preferred colours are some sort of Yellow/Blue/Orange combination .... something smart looking

A320 is preferred aircraft

Thanks!

lostsound

Quote from: Vanquo on February 02, 2013, 01:04:16 AM
Could one of you kind souls please design me a livery? "Fenian Air", its based in Dublin, and I'm thinking Green and gold

I might be up to the task, what aircraft type?

:)

lostsound

Quote from: markj23 on February 05, 2013, 10:36:04 PM
Is anyone able to do me a logo and livery for "Lotsa Airways"

Preferred colours are some sort of Yellow/Blue/Orange combination .... something smart looking

A320 is preferred aircraft

Thanks!

Gave it a shot, hope you like it!  ;)





Cheers!

Pilot Oatmeal


Robert

Quote from: Vanquo on February 02, 2013, 01:04:16 AM
Could one of you kind souls please design me a livery? "Fenian Air", its based in Dublin, and I'm thinking Green and gold

Alright, here goes...

Cheers!

ucfknightryan


alexgv1

Wow there is quite a lot of livery making talent in this thread of late! Might have to put in a request soon  :)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: alexgv1 on February 08, 2013, 10:13:25 AM
Wow there is quite a lot of livery making talent in this thread of late! Might have to put in a request soon  :)

Ditto Alex,

Could anyone make me a logo/livery for my airline EuroConnection in DOTM.   If possible could it be on a BAC 1-11/Fokker F27/EMB 120.  But I'd be happy with A320 because then I could use it in MT.  I'm looking for a clean, sophisticated look, perhaps white and blue.. but be creative :).

Thank you,

Jordan :)

timmn2002

I would like to make a request for a logo/livery for Timberwolf Air. Thanks in advance

Infinity

#2656
/e I figured a bit on my own and found a solution.

However, I still need to know: Is there any possibility to write Helvetica Bold Outline in italic? I can't find any.

Vanquo

Quote from: Robert on February 08, 2013, 01:12:42 AM
Alright, here goes...

Cheers!

Omfg this is amazing thank you so much. And the celtic art and harp too! My Irish ancestors smile on you. In light of your work i might call on your services once the next game world opens.

Thanks again,

Vanquo

Budjet

Can somebody please make a logo and livery for my airline Comet, on an A320/A319, colour wise anything orange and black would be amazing!!

Cheers  ;D

Robert

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on February 08, 2013, 10:26:23 AM
Ditto Alex,

Could anyone make me a logo/livery for my airline EuroConnection in DOTM.   If possible could it be on a BAC 1-11/Fokker F27/EMB 120.  But I'd be happy with A320 because then I could use it in MT.  I'm looking for a clean, sophisticated look, perhaps white and blue.. but be creative :).

Thank you,

Jordan :)

Here is my attempt...