LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

thedr2

Hi, I've been impressed with the work you guys have done for me in the past, so I wondered if someone could make me a logo and livery for my new airline.

The airline is called PolSky. Ideally the livery should be on a BAC 1-11 or a Fokker 27, but otherwise any suitable aircraft from the Jet Age will do. Colour scheme should be based upon the Polish flag (i.e. red and white), but otherwise be as creative as you like.

Thanks!  :)

thedr2

As just an addition to the above, I have added the VC-10 to my fleet now so would also be happy with the livery on that.

Thanks!

FlyRw

You guys are great... Could you do one for me on a 747-400  I saw TAA in jet age 6 is a lot like I want.   A yellow tail going down at a angle with the end near the nose gear.    With the name of the airline under the window line. 
Hughes Airwest.

Thanks

waplane

Quote from: FlyRw on July 16, 2012, 09:59:10 PM
You guys are great... Could you do one for me on a 747-400  I saw TAA in jet age 6 is a lot like I want.   A yellow tail going down at a angle with the end near the nose gear.    With the name of the airline under the window line. 
Hughes Airwest.

Thanks

Hughes Airwest was a real airline so nobody can make that livery, using a real world airline name is against the rules.

exchlbg

Only if trademark rights are still pending.

EsquireFlyer

Hi guys!

Can someone please make me an updated livery, similar to the very nice L1011 one Dave made upthread, but instead on a DC-10 (any variant), and with the words "Pan American Luxury Transport" under the stripe written in one continuous line rather than two lines?

I'd like to update my livery to DC-10 because I no longer fly 707s or L1011s.

Thanks!!

maccio71

Ryan, thank you very much, i finally managed to load the amazing logo and livrery you have made.

Thanks again.

cheers
Andrea

Mr. Pete

Anyone interested in logo and livery to new MT scenario? I have some free time so I can try to make something interesting. Just write name of airline / base and prefered colours.

Meicci

Quote from: Mr Pepto on July 20, 2012, 03:50:14 PM
Anyone interested in logo and livery to new MT scenario? I have some free time so I can try to make something interesting. Just write name of airline / base and prefered colours.

I would want to have an A380 livery, with the same style design as shown below. Airline is called "Alpha Airlines", but in livery, only "Alpha" is needed.

EsquireFlyer

Quote from: Mr Pepto on July 20, 2012, 03:50:14 PM

Not for MT, but could you please make me one for Pan Lux, for JA/DOTM if you have time? Details are 3-4 posts above.

ARASKA

i'm looking for a new livery for Global Airways Korea for MT7. I would like it on an A340/330 or an A320 family plane. If you could try to avoid too much solid color, that would be nice. Thanks in advance to whoever tries this!

Regards, Sean

ucfknightryan

Bobby, here's a logo and two livery options for you.  Let me know what you think  :)

-Ryan

bobbycumming

Thank you very much Ryan! I love the first Livery that you posted. The logo is great also. I'm very impressed.

Chim1994

Any chance of a livery for my new airline in modern times,
Fleet saab 2000
Name   Scottish Eastern
Thanks

ARASKA

Quote from: ARASKA on July 22, 2012, 01:29:27 AM
i'm looking for a new livery for Global Airways Korea for MT7. I would like it on an A340/330 or an A320 family plane. If you could try to avoid too much solid color, that would be nice. Thanks in advance to whoever tries this!

Regards, Sean
Instead just Global Airways on an MD-80 would be great. Thanks!

rafseb

hi all
i am looking for a livery for a French airline i would like it to have the colours of the French flag somewhere and because it is more of a business class airline i would like it if it had a very modern and timeless feel to it. if a logo could be created that would also be great.
thanks.
rafa

broadbander

Further slight tweaking to voyagair

Kadachiman

Voyagair has my vote for the best livery in the game.
Great work Broadbander

Copyright the artwork and sell it to a real airline :-)

Meicci

Quote from: broadbander on July 23, 2012, 06:33:50 PM
Further slight tweaking to voyagair

I wish you would make those kind of liveries for other people too, instead just showing off ;)

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: Kadachiman on July 24, 2012, 03:26:02 AM
Voyagair has my vote for the best livery in the game.
Great work Broadbander

Copyright the artwork and sell it to a real airline :-)

It truly is a beautiful livery.  +1