AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ARASKA

I'm looking for a new livery for SAH - Siberian Airways Holdings. I would like it on a 757.

Regards, Sean

Tujue

#2501
Quote from: knutm1980 on June 15, 2012, 02:29:18 AM
Will a dc 10-30 suffice?
I think it will be okay for now (maybe I'll order some -30 too when it is launched). Thank you very much!

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 15, 2012, 04:08:19 AM
where do you get the plane templates to draft from?
Normally, I use only templates made by Jetabout.
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

knutm1980

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 15, 2012, 04:08:19 AM
where do you get the plane templates to draft from?

Try manufacturers websites and wikipedia as well as jetabout. There's aalways the http://www.airliners.net/ and a couple of others I seem not to have bookmarked. :/


JoeAcid69

Quote from: Meicci on June 10, 2012, 07:07:59 PM
I have been too long without a good logo and livery, perhaps some of you designers could help me out?

The aircraft would be 737-800, with colors of light blue and white. My airline for the MT#7 will be called Alpha Airlines, but for the livery I want to have only "Alpha". And for the possible designer; please keep it simple, like Emirates, Finnair etc..

Thanks in the advance for the volunteer :)

Well, i made you a simple style, like you wished.
Greetz Joe

JoeAcid69

Quote from: ARASKA on June 15, 2012, 04:09:44 AM
I'm looking for a new livery for SAH - Siberian Airways Holdings. I would like it on a 757.

Regards, Sean

Well, i made one.
Greetz Joe

dave111

Hi Joe,

Your designs are cool, I just thought I'd offer you a little tip: Your 737-200's always look squashed. When your resize the image, you need to preserve the aspect ratio. I don't know what software you use, but when you resize, first scale the image so that the width or height is 800 or 230 (respectively), and the other dimension is less than it needs to be. Then change the canvas size to 800 x 230. You may then need to reposition the plane so that it's centered and finally choose "layer to image size" or something similar.

Keep making those liveries! ;D

Meicci

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on June 16, 2012, 12:06:59 PM
Well, i made you a simple style, like you wished.
Greetz Joe

That's not what I'm after, but thanks anyway :)

Trident2

#2507
Hi Guy's,    Oooooooh, that's not nice above. :-[

  My previous airline in DOTM4 failed due to my attempt to
walk before I could run, by opening a second base and
watching as my cash started to haemorrhage like fuel being
dumped and off loaded so an emergency landing could be made,
sadly the man from the bank was waiting for me and told me
two little words AIRCRAFT IMPOUNDED.

 I have bounced back and I am now the Ceo of Hoppa  Stoppa,
based in Mahon we offer a full meal service in flight at budget fares.
Please, please, could anyboby design Hoppa  Stoppa a
livery so that we can be just like all the other pretty airlines
out there. We Would Like, the use of a Tri-Star aircraft,
possibly with a frog on the livery to show our route hopping, and
the use of RED'S, Yellow's Blue's etc in fact the livery to be
As Crazy As Possible, a livery that
would stand out in the Arizona Boneyard should it go Belly up again.

  Thanks for your time guy's, Hoppa  Stoppa are doing well and do need
a livery,   Please help.

Thank you.

bobbycumming

Hiii. I was hoping someone could make me a livery for an Airbus A320-200. My airline is called southBound. Light Blue or Grey would be ideal.


Regards. Bobby.

ARASKA

Quote from: bobbycumming on June 21, 2012, 06:42:20 PM
Hiii. I was hoping someone could make me a livery for an Airbus A320-200. My airline is called southBound. Light Blue or Grey would be ideal.


Regards. Bobby.
My lame attempt.. :P
Let me know what you think.

Pilot Oatmeal

Hello everyone :)

I was wondering if I could request a nice logo and livery for the upcoming MT game. 

The airline is called FlyEurope.  I'd like to request a "clean" looking livery, with the colours of blue and white, and any kinds of shades in between, with a matching logo

If possible can the aircraft type be ATR42/72, or Airbus 320 series. 

Thank you very much in advance, you guys are much better than me at this!

Jordan :)

ARASKA

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on June 25, 2012, 10:20:06 AM
Hello everyone :)

I was wondering if I could request a nice logo and livery for the upcoming MT game. 

The airline is called FlyEurope.  I'd like to request a "clean" looking livery, with the colours of blue and white, and any kinds of shades in between, with a matching logo

If possible can the aircraft type be ATR42/72, or Airbus 320 series. 

Thank you very much in advance, you guys are much better than me at this!

Jordan :)
I did a quick livery. Let me now what you think.

Regards, Sean

Pilot Oatmeal

Very Nice Araska Thanks!

Any chance I can get a logo with that? You'll be awesome if you did  8)

ARASKA

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on June 25, 2012, 02:45:04 PM
Very Nice Araska Thanks!

Any chance I can get a logo with that? You'll be awesome if you did  8)
How's this?

Pilot Oatmeal

Very Nice I love it actually!!! but can I be a huge bother though, and ask for the font to be white ?  :-[


ARASKA

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on June 25, 2012, 02:57:22 PM
Very Nice I love it actually!!! but can I be a huge bother though, and ask for the font to be white ?  :-[


No problem! Glad you like it.

Pilot Oatmeal

Awesome Araska, Job well done  ;D love it

bobbycumming

Hello Araska,

Thank you very much for the livery. Would you mind making a slight alteration?
The airlines name only has one capital letter "southBound". Would it be possible for you to make the shade of blue slightly darker ( almost electric blue ) and for the airline name to be larger?

Apart from those the livery looks amazing.

Thanks again.

Regards, Bobby.

nubes

Just some first time trying to make liveries. Please discard if you don't like!




Quote from: Sad-anorak on June 18, 2012, 10:01:34 AM


  Thanks for your time guy's, Hoppa  Stoppa are doing well and do need
a livery,   Please help.






Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on June 25, 2012, 10:20:06 AM
Hello everyone :)

The airline is called FlyEurope.  I'd like to request a "clean" looking livery, with the colours of blue and white, and any kinds of shades in between, with a matching logo




Chim1994

Hi there,  any chance of making a logo and livery for my airline Highlands & Islands Airways
A/c  Beechcraft 99 or 1900 doesnt matter which.
Scottish flag on tail or sumthing, be creative if you like :) thanks