LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Benny_Ben1989

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on April 30, 2012, 04:50:25 PM
AHA!!!!
What you want at my airport? No, no, no, no, i'm here alone based since years.... ;)

Joe (Argentina Airways)

hahaha a bit of healthy competition never hurt anyone...besides, im sure ill find a way to stuff this up as well. Was doing well based out of Berlin and for some reason even with a $17m tax return...still couldnt make money any more :(

I always say to myself that Ill save money so I can buy planes instead of lease but when I find a gap in the market I get silly lol :)

Ben :) ( Osiris Air (Temporarily lol )) ;)

Benny_Ben1989

Quote from: knutm1980 on April 30, 2012, 11:24:44 AM
Could quite figure out a connection between egyptian and argentian colours..so went a different route.

Nope...no link...for some reason Osiris seemed to just stick so I figured 'why not'.

Once again, thanks, a nice livery there :) I very much like!!

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

ucfknightryan

After taking a several month long break from AirwaySim I decided to come back.  Hi ya'll :)

To celebrate, I figured I'd finally do a livery to go with the new logo I finished just before I left.  Figured I'd post it on here.  As time permits I might drop in here and help with fulfilling requests occasionally.

-Ryan

ARASKA

Can I have a livery for CaribbeanExpress on an MD-11?
Thanks!

ucfknightryan

Here you go ARASKA.  I hope you like it.  :)  Let me know what you think and if you want any changes.

Here's a link to the .xcf file for the livery and the .svg files for the logo if you want them link

-Ryan

edit: added link to .xcf and .svg files

ucfknightryan

ARASKA, is this stripe what you had in mind?  The .xcf version of this is now included in the link on the previous post.

-Ryan

ARASKA

Quote from: ucfknightryan on May 06, 2012, 04:02:17 AM
ARASKA, is this stripe what you had in mind?  The .xcf version of this is now included in the link on the previous post.

-Ryan
Perfect.
Thanks!

Gez

I'm sorry to trouble you all but could somebody design a logo and livery for my airline Gez Air on an Airbus A310-300? Plus could the main colour be black?

knutm1980

Quote from: Gez on May 07, 2012, 06:03:13 AM
I'm sorry to trouble you all but could somebody design a logo and livery for my airline Gez Air on an Airbus A310-300? Plus could the main colour be black?

Thoughts?

Benny_Ben1989

aannndd guess what?...My Argentinian based airline peaked briefly...and faded into dust.

Fear not!! Im back, based out of Vilnius called ''EuroLithuanian''.  :)  reckon you could work a wonder on a MD-80?

Hoping i can find a profitable base now??  :-\

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

ARASKA

Sorry about asking again but can I have a livery for BulgariaExpress (in a different game world). I would like it on a A320 family or a Q-400. Colors are Red, green and white.

Thanks, Sean

Gez

knutm1980 That's absolutely awesome! :)

Gez

Though could I also have the logo? The font you used is stunning!

AirforceShaun

Hello, i am new to airwaySim and was wondering if anyone could create a livery for my airline:) i just dont have the software or patience to do so, would be really grateful if someone was able to create one, thanks :D

Airline name: BudweisAir ;)
Colours: I was thinking similar to virgin atlantics silver livery with the budweisAir being in red :) or you can suprise me :D

JoeAcid69

Quote from: AirforceShaun on May 08, 2012, 01:41:50 AM
Hello, i am new to airwaySim and was wondering if anyone could create a livery for my airline:) i just dont have the software or patience to do so, would be really grateful if someone was able to create one, thanks :D

Airline name: BudweisAir ;)
Colours: I was thinking similar to virgin atlantics silver livery with the budweisAir being in red :) or you can suprise me :D

Hi.
Now i create you a Livery&Logo. I thought silver(witch is grey) looks a bit boring, so thought about RED. I hope you like it!
Greetz Joe

JoeAcid69

Quote from: ARASKA on May 07, 2012, 10:03:51 PM
Sorry about asking again but can I have a livery for BulgariaExpress (in a different game world). I would like it on a A320 family or a Q-400. Colors are Red, green and white.

Thanks, Sean

Hi Sean.
I made you a Livery for your Airline. I let inspired by the bulgarian flag and sign. Hope you like it.
Greetz Joe

knutm1980

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on May 13, 2012, 09:21:43 AM
Hi Sean.
I made you a Livery for your Airline. I let inspired by the bulgarian flag and sign. Hope you like it.
Greetz Joe

Good classic example of a proud flag carrier there Joe!  :)

ARASKA

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on May 13, 2012, 09:21:43 AM
Hi Sean.
Greetz Joe
Its great!

Thanks

bob123

Hi can someone please make me a logo and livery for united jet. I am based in fort lauterdale and i was thinking of a more modern style. The plane my airline uses most is a dc9-30.
Thanks,
Bob123

JoeAcid69

Quote from: bob123 on May 13, 2012, 09:21:32 PM
Hi can someone please make me a logo and livery for united jet. I am based in fort lauterdale and i was thinking of a more modern style. The plane my airline uses most is a dc9-30.
Thanks,
Bob123

Hi.
I hope you like my idea!  ;D
Greetz
Joe