LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ARASKA

This thread seams to have died off a little bit but if anybody that can create a livery is still reading it, I would like a livery for GlobalVacation. I doubt anybody would be able to find a template for the HS 748 (what I am currently opperating) so any aircraft from the 1960s (a.k.a. The Jet Age) would be fine. Here is my logo to use for the livery.

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/misc.php?action=logo&game=100&airline=932&x=252308

P.S. I would also not mind a new logo.

pbodyslim

can someone please make a logo and a livery for me SouthEast Int. Airline, my colors are gray and blue on a boeing 767.... please

Juliet_Hotel

Good Afternoon Guys and Gals,

Could anybody give me a hint as to how I change the logo I have saved as a word document into a compatible document for Airwaysim.
I'm not sure of how to do it.

Thanks in advance!

Juliet_Hotel

Gunnerlad

Hi can somebody please make me a logo and livery please for UK International

Can i have a boeing 737-300 please thankyou. ::)

forsberc

Anyone care to design a Logo/ Livery for Ready2Jet using DC-9s? I was originally thinking of using "warm and happy" colors, but creativity is up to the designer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Cameron

broadbander

voyagair (South Africa):

alexgv1

Quote from: broadbander on December 04, 2011, 07:29:10 PM
voyagair (South Africa):

Cool reminds me of the old BA World liveries.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

TranceAvia

cutchie

It would seem that this thread has waned recently, but if anybody would like to do a take on Trans Global Airlines (the airline from the film Airport 1970) on either a 757 or 777, I'd be immensely grateful! Here's a picture for reference, but feel free to take a more modern take on it if you want to.

Cheers,

Paul :)

Shieldstoni

Could someone please help me design a livery and logo for my airline?

It's called Gulf Emirati Airlines and I'd like. Billboard titles just saying Gulf Emirati,
As I'm based in Dubai I'd like something Arabian but nice looking and really colourful.

My biggest jet is a 767-300

Thanks!

Toni

[ATA] APB Airlines

How do you design a livery?
APB Airlines

zorrin

Well you can download a template from AWS. Go to the settings page of your airline and click the little ? button next to Logo or Livery, grab a template and start colouring in!

Personally, I f**king love colouring in.

znorc

Anyone interested in doing some graphics for Swedish Aero? Colours would preferably be blue and yellow, like the Swedish flag. The A320 is my main a/c.

Thanks a million!

rafa

hi everyone
could someone design a logo for an airline called maple

and if possible could someone make a livery

rafa

TranceAvia

Shieldstoni

Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Reply #2190 on: December 14, 2011, 08:04:11 PM »

Could someone please help me design a livery and logo for my airline?

It's called Gulf Emirati Airlines and I'd like. Billboard titles just saying Gulf Emirati,
As I'm based in Dubai I'd like something Arabian but nice looking and really colourful.

My biggest jet is a 767-300

Thanks!

Toni

Report to moderator   Logged

Mr. Pete

Quote from: znorc on December 18, 2011, 07:10:52 PM
Anyone interested in doing some graphics for Swedish Aero? Colours would preferably be blue and yellow, like the Swedish flag. The A320 is my main a/c.

Thanks a million!

bob123

Can anyone make me a LIVERY for American Jet- a a320

Thanks bob123

L1011fan

Can anyone handle a logo for Aero Puerto Rico. Colors are gold and sort of an olive green. Maybe on a 737-800? Thanks!!!

Mr. Pete

Quote from: L1011fan on December 31, 2011, 03:54:35 AM
Can anyone handle a logo for Aero Puerto Rico. Colors are gold and sort of an olive green. Maybe on a 737-800? Thanks!!!