LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

nice1two

Hey Guys

there is some very impressive aerwork going on here. If some would be able to make a logo and livery for me i would be very appretiative.

My airline is called Air UK, and would like to be dark blue, red and white with a reference to the union jack. We fly mainly 737's and soon hopefully some 777's.

Thanks

TranceAvia

I'm on nights tonight, so will see what I can do 2moro :)

broadbander

Quote from: nice1two on August 15, 2011, 01:09:29 PM
Hey Guys

there is some very impressive aerwork going on here. If some would be able to make a logo and livery for me i would be very appretiative.

My airline is called Air UK, and would like to be dark blue, red and white with a reference to the union jack. We fly mainly 737's and soon hopefully some 777's.

Thanks

Air UK (on A320 as requested via PM) - "Proud Union Swan" livery:

[attachment expired]

Meicci

Could you, broadbander, try something out for my airline? The livery that soarinternational made was otherwise fine, but the text wasn't just what I was looking for.

The main colour would be the same with my logo's light blue/blue.

E: If it's hard to implent the text to B744, you can also try B752, because I will be using those too :)

nice1two

Quote from: broadbander on August 15, 2011, 03:07:31 PM
Air UK (on A320 as requested via PM) - "Proud Union Swan" livery:

that is excellent, thank you so much mate

SACEO

Just showin' off my MT5 livery for Metro Mountain Airways on an Avro RJ-100  ;D ...

[attachment expired]

TranceAvia

very much like this one!

thetallone24

Broadbander- great job, love the colours and
Especially the titles for GlamJet.

Thanks!

DanielSzymkowiak

Hi there!

Could someone design me a very cool logo and B737 livery for Silesian? My colour is gold and for the tail number I would like the Polish flag with SP-XXX. :) Would be cool if you could notify me on PM!

Regards,
Daniel

SACEO

Northlantic Express logo and livery on a 737-300 ... let me know your thoughts.

[attachment expired]

DanielSzymkowiak

Oh god. I'd give anything for such quality livery. Is there a way you could do one for me if you ever had time and felt like it?

FAA-man

FANTASTIC.. thank you so very much, for your hard work.. looks great!!!!

SACEO

Logo and livery for Silesian ... maybe this is close to what you were looking for?

[attachment expired]

SACEO

Attempt at logo and livery for Alpha ... let me know your thoughts.

[attachment expired]

Meicci

Otherwise superb, but i'm still having strong image in my head about that large "Alpha" -text in the livery :laugh:

I know it's hard, can't do that myself either, but that is something i'd like to see...

Herbsti08

Hey Guys

Could someone create a logo and a livery for my airline called EuroStar. If possible on A320 or A319 and with blue and yellow.

Regards Sebastian

broadbander

Quote from: AdrianBlom on August 02, 2011, 11:46:33 AM
Hi :) Was wondering if someone could make me a livery, for an atr 72

I Would love it if it could be an aluminum base with some dark red and blue design (I can't get the aluminum to work my self, so if it's impossible don't worry about it xD)

Many thanks, Adrian

Midland Airways Boeing 737-300 (I spotted that you'd added the 733 to your fleet in DOTM2):

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: Meicci on August 15, 2011, 03:14:07 PM
Could you, broadbander, try something out for my airline? The livery that soarinternational made was otherwise fine, but the text wasn't just what I was looking for.

The main colour would be the same with my logo's light blue/blue.

E: If it's hard to implent the text to B744, you can also try B752, because I will be using those too :)

alpha:

[attachment expired]

Meicci

Same as before, otherwise great, but the text isn't the thing I was looking for :(

Thanks for the effort anyway, I really appreciate it. But perhaps I just stick with my current nice logo, and hopefully someday will be able to find just the livery I was looking for ;)

Kadachiman

Bump

As I am an absolute novice at anything to do with logos & livery design....can I impose on you to have a go at both for my airline as well :-)

PS - I like the Voyagair design on page 99 & Jump In design on page 91 of this thread as examples
Mostly white with a few distinctive markings

Jet Age
Wontok Air (PNG for 'One Talk' ...one of a kind, best mates)
Fleet consists of -
BAC One-Eleven 500
Douglas DC-8-63
Airbus A300B2-100

Regards Darryl