LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

phoenix

wow!! very hot thx!!

atlflytguy

What is the best way to create a livery?  I downloaded the template from jetabout. 

FLA

Is there a (good quality) template for a VC10 or BAC 1-11? Similar to / in the style of this one:

Also: any ideas for a livery and logo for my Denpasar based airline are welcome!

broadbander

Soul Air:

[attachment expired]

shaunymuf

Hey Im new to Airways sim, but im finding it amazing.
One question i havent got paint shop pro or anything on this basic computer. Could anyone make me a livery for a a320 please....
My airline is called Air Icon

Im not sure on colour schemes so i will leave that up to the creator. I would like a proffesional clean looking livery, it would be much apreciated if someone could do this for me !

Thanks
Shaun

thedr2

Have you forgotten about Western Cape Air Services?  :'(

shaunymuf

Much apreciated RFlane, Brilliant work.
:)

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: rflane on June 08, 2011, 11:53:38 PM
<inserted vision air livery pictures>

sorry mate (the guy who wanted the livery done)... Visionair is an airline in Vegas. :( I'm out of the water only barely with Vision Airways only because I add the country name after it.. maybe try Canadian Vision? ;) sorry to be the party pooper. :P

Cheers,
ICEcold

ICEcoldair881

I guess I was just pointing it out, but no problem. ;)

-ICEcold

LemonButt

Quote from: ICEcold on June 13, 2011, 02:06:03 AM
sorry mate (the guy who wanted the livery done)... Visionair is an airline in Vegas. :( I'm out of the water only barely with Vision Airways only because I add the country name after it.. maybe try Canadian Vision? ;) sorry to be the party pooper. :P

Cheers,
ICEcold

I think he was talking about this: http://www.visionairlines.com/index.html

jamboy2378

Quote from: LemonButt on June 13, 2011, 09:13:09 PM
I think he was talking about this: http://www.visionairlines.com/index.html

whoooooah! I thought I had done the wrong airline. Thanks

thedr2

Wow rflane. That's amazing! Thank you very much!  ;D

atlflytguy

Ok, I tried to make a livery with Photoshop and no luck.  I would appreciate it if someone could help out.    My airline is called JetGO.  Green of course is an obvious color choice.  But im pretty cool wiTh anything as long is look awesome. :)  A 737 template is fine, one with winglets is even better. 

Thanks, Allen
CEO of JetGO

Hachiko

Kindly ask a livery for my ICXC airlines. It will be based around the world in new games.
You may try the orthodox theme or be free to do what you want  :)
Aircraft model template is choise of yours.
Thanks!
Kim

gustweit

I need a new livery in DC9 or B727!!

gustweit

Where can I find the bare planes ?

atlflytguy

Thanks a lot!  I need to learn how to do that.  Looks simple enough.  What program do you use?   

jamboy2378

Quote from: atlflytguy on June 17, 2011, 03:47:18 AM
Thanks a lot!  I need to learn how to do that.  Looks simple enough.  What program do you use?   
Paint

Ilyushin

FLA

Quote from: FLA on June 12, 2011, 12:55:27 PM
Is there a (good quality) template for a VC10 or BAC 1-11? Similar to / in the style of this one:

Also: any ideas for a livery and logo for my Denpasar based airline are welcome!

Up in the air