Jeigh Ehmm

tweaked my livery a bit!

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

Jeigh Ehmm

I did it myself this time!!

Jona L.

Hey, Ilyushin...

I was wondering where you get the 707 templates from? Have been googling that for hours and didn't find any good ones... same goes for DC-8 (no offense sami, but your templates are not the best for using paint ;D that is rather something for the advanced photoshop user.... :P )

Thanks for your answer, mate :)

Jona L.

GEnx

@Jona The templates Sami provides are actually the easiest you could find for photoshop.. Even I can work with them.. and that says a lot. :P

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on May 18, 2011, 06:37:44 PM
Hey, Ilyushin...

I was wondering where you get the 707 templates from? Have been googling that for hours and didn't find any good ones... same goes for DC-8 (no offense sami, but your templates are not the best for using paint ;D that is rather something for the advanced photoshop user.... :P )

Thanks for your answer, mate :)

Jona L.

707? I never made one. Neither a DC-8.

I did a quick search for you and I cannot find a 707 template. However, I'm making one for you now (in other words, removing the painting on a current livery on a 707 template). Give me a few days.

Ilyushin

Those days passed quickly. ;D

[attachment expired]

jamboy2378

Nice job...those are good looking templates

CXP211

Jeigh Ehmm

one problem i see is that you are using a logo and name of real world airlines,  there is in fact a national airlines (yet again) in the US.  There was national the original, than N7 out of vegas, now this new one in michigan.  So the name might not work for your airline, additionally, the Sunking logo, also was part of Southeast airlines (trivia)  becareful you dont want to do all that work and have to re brand

Jeigh Ehmm

Southeast who owned the sunking logo ceased operations in 2004, no one is using it for the time being....There are many brands and name all around the world that are alike, like Air Austral in RĂ©union and Austral Lineas Aeras in argentina.  There is also a southwest in China I believe...My Logo shows National that is how I brand it but the name is National Airways Corporation.  When airwaysim mentions no real world name and logos, I assumed they ment airlines that are operating at this time, that are active... There are lots of defunct airline names on this site btw...

Thanks

raptorva

While I am not currently active in any game worlds, I decided to re-make the livery and logo of my first AWS airline; Trans Oceanic Airlines.

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

Nice livery! I like!

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 18, 2011, 09:00:53 PM
Those days passed quickly. ;D

Great work....
but, I am NOT the professional user of Photoshop, so I was rather looking for templates like the ones from Jetabout....

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on May 19, 2011, 08:19:14 PM
Great work....
but, I am NOT the professional user of Photoshop, so I was rather looking for templates like the ones from Jetabout....

I don't really understand the difference... ???

RushmoreAir

The shading and intricacy of the templates above make it nearly impossible to do in a low-quality software such as paint.  The pure white and defined lines of the Jetabout liveries make it a tad easier.

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: Jeigh Ehmm on May 19, 2011, 03:51:25 AM
Southeast who owned the sunking logo ceased operations in 2004, no one is using it for the time being....There are many brands and name all around the world that are alike, like Air Austral in RĂ©union and Austral Lineas Aeras in argentina.  There is also a southwest in China I believe...My Logo shows National that is how I brand it but the name is National Airways Corporation.  When airwaysim mentions no real world name and logos, I assumed they ment airlines that are operating at this time, that are active... There are lots of defunct airline names on this site btw...

Thanks

it isn't defunct, see this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Airlines_(N8)

as a matter of fact it's been in service for almost 30 years...

here is their new aircraft to be put into service shortly:
(see attached photo)

I'm sorry mate but please check before using airline names. Defunct airlines are fine so long as they've been gone for at least 2-3 years, and that they haven't continued copyrighting the name. ;)

Cheers,
ICEcold

[attachment expired]

slither360

Quote from: ICEcold on May 19, 2011, 11:17:52 PM
it isn't defunct, see this link:

as a matter of fact it's been in service for almost 30 years...

here is their new aircraft to be put into service shortly:
(see attached photo)

I'm sorry mate but please check before using airline names. Defunct airlines are fine so long as they've been gone for at least 2-3 years, and that they haven't continued copyrighting the name. ;)

Cheers,
ICEcold

It is incredible irony that I began reading the article and one of the first sentences I read is:

The airline...began with Mitsubushi MU-2 aircraft.

Incredible considering the petition Jordan Oates has going :)

ICEcoldair881

hence why I mentioned the 30 years part.. ;D

hey, an airline has to start somewhere! :P

-ICEcold

LemonButt

Quote from: ICEcold on May 19, 2011, 11:17:52 PM

As of October 2010, the National Airlines fleet includes:
Two Boeing 747-400BCF
Two Douglas DC-8-63CF
One Douglas DC-8-71F
One Saab 340A
Two Jetstream 31
Five Boeing 757-200 aircraft are planned to be introduced into service during 2011.

Worst. Fleet. Commonality. Ever.