LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Pilot Oatmeal

I would really be appreciative if someone can make me a livery for FlyEurope, on either a Embraer 195 or ATR 72.  You can be creative but I was kind of looking for something elegant haha.

Many Thanks in advance,
J. Oates

chrisadams

can someone tell me a free version of photoshop (or something similar) so i can have a go at this (is photosho p free)

ucfknightryan

For a free image editing program I would suggest either gimp or paint.net

Ilyushin

I use Paint Tool SAI... you can use it for 30 days for free.

MRFREAK, I recommend you get better templates. Your liveries are fine, though. :)

MRFREAK

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 06, 2011, 05:36:43 PM
I use Paint Tool SAI... you can use it for 30 days for free.

MRFREAK, I recommend you get better templates. Your liveries are fine, though. :)

What kind of templates? I got Jetabout.com templates, but when i use magic wand it simply choose the whole picture. And i can't get it to work. :(

ucfknightryan

Quote from: MRFREAK on May 06, 2011, 09:07:57 PM
What kind of templates? I got Jetabout.com templates, but when i use magic wand it simply choose the whole picture. And i can't get it to work. :(

deconstructing the non-layered templates from jetabout can be a pain.  what program are you using?

Ilyushin

in Paint Tool SAI I can make a 'Linework layer' and draw on that, and I can change the mode of drawing to 'multiply'. With multiply, when I draw over the template, the lines on it etc. won't completely disappear, but they're still visible.

Hard to explain that, sorry if it's a bit odd. ;D

CXP211

Any one care to spice this up?  this is my current Trans regional  flying md-80 dc-9 b-99 and 737-200

[attachment expired]

chrisadams

Hey,
I have a livery, but it keeps telling me that its the wrong size, I made it in Picassa but i could use paint/paint.net to make it the right size, can anyone tell me how to get it to exactly the right size?

Thanks

Ilyushin

I will make it the right size for you if you post it here. :)

Ilyushin

Finally did it for you wapp, as requested - WestJet in your colors. Hope you like it!

If you want some changes, don't hesitate to ask, it's still possible.

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

That looks amazing. You're really skilled!

CXP211

Looks Good, but it looks like a Q rather than a G for Trans Regional.

jamboy2378

Yeah, at first I thought I had problems with my left hand too when it came up like that..... But that's the actual font. If you want to change it let me know

chrisadams

This is it, if someone can make it to the correct size for me :) can i also have comments on how it looks so i can make more in the future,

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: J. Oates on May 06, 2011, 06:32:59 AM
I would really be appreciative if someone can make me a livery for FlyEurope, on either a Embraer 195 or ATR 72.  You can be creative but I was kind of looking for something elegant haha.

Many Thanks in advance,
J. Oates

FlyEurope:

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

Quote from: chrisadams on May 07, 2011, 10:08:56 PM
This is it, if someone can make it to the correct size for me :) can i also have comments on how it looks so i can make more in the future,

Here you go, sir! 800x230.

[attachment expired]

MRFREAK

@broadbander

That's absolutely skilled! i was also trying to make a livery for him, but i could simply not come up with any good ideas of the layout. But that is brilliant!

broadbander

Quote from: broadbander on March 20, 2011, 10:46:35 PM
LaBrea Airlines:

I was never that happy with my first LaBrea Airlines livery...

So, I've developed a new one based much more closely around mardar's original logo for his airline - which I have subtly tweeked with a new font.

[attachment expired]

wapp11

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 07, 2011, 04:52:34 PM
Finally did it for you wapp, as requested - WestJet in your colors. Hope you like it!

Thanks Ilyushin, It is pretty sweet!