AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

thetallone24

Can anyone please help me with a logo and livery?

My airline is called FrequentFlyer and we I'm based in Abu Dhabi, so something Arabian would
be cool!

Thanks!

Mascalzone

Hello, just wondering if one of the fabolous painters around here could help me with a livery, this is my airline logo:



737 or 757 would be awesome, thx!

raptorva

Quote from: Mascalzone on November 22, 2010, 03:04:39 AM
Hello, just wondering if one of the fabolous painters around here could help me with a livery, this is my airline logo:



737 or 757 would be awesome, thx!

I'll give it a shot


LOT767

This isn't AWS related, but any chance I could find or someone make a nice LOT Polish 757-200 Drawing? Thanks!

Dave4468

Karoo Air returns.

This time I've tried to go for a period livery. Similar style to those in the day and I've gone for historically accurate colours and flags. At this point I should say if that particular flag has any racial/racist/other meanings rather than only an obsolete version of the South African Flag then I will happily get rid of it if it offends.


[attachment expired]

virtual

#1545
that a nice threat you did here..u just realize that it started in 2008...maybe it's time to start a new one..;because people might take ages to find their past liveries in here...if they lost them or something...

just an idea...keep the great work


and if u have an idea for virtual airways livery...please do so... ( i like the red color beside )  and would like my logo somewhere there

My logo so far is a Big V https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline139

stevenf

Hi Guys,

Where do you get the airplane models from? I would also like to give it a go to design my own livery.

Thanks!

Ilyushin

Quote from: stevenf on November 25, 2010, 01:34:29 PM
Hi Guys,

Where do you get the airplane models from? I would also like to give it a go to design my own livery.

Thanks!

Try http://www.jetabout.webs.com/ :)

zorbon

I'm back! (No one probably remembers me) Had to go overseas, and my workload has been insane, and still is... So i don't think i'll be able to take request.


Here is my new logo and livery


thetallone24

Can anyone help with a logo and livery please?

My airline is FrequentFlyer airline code FFF based in Abu Dhabi

Thanks :-)

yevgeniy

Hello Everyone!

Can anybody help with Logo and Livery for "New York State of Mind".

I am thinking something like "NYS" and the heart symbol, or a stylized NYSM.

It would be great if the livery could be done on a Tu-114, or a 727-100, or a Convair 990.

Thanks!

raptorva

Quote from: Mascalzone on November 22, 2010, 03:04:39 AM
Hello, just wondering if one of the fabolous painters around here could help me with a livery, this is my airline logo:



737 or 757 would be awesome, thx!

Finally got around to finishing it. Not my best livery I'll admit but its better than a prior attempt at this.

[attachment expired]


Mascalzone

So nice! Thank you very much raptorva!

suomipoju

Could someone do a logo and livery for me? The airline is called Air Nihon, based in Japan. My fleet is 95% built on A306's, so that would be great as a template.

And what comes to the colours, white and red could be obviously the thing. Of course you can use your imagination and use something else, like limegreen or something.. Logo is the same thing, no restrictions from me. :)

liklik3

Hey could Some one do a logo and livery for my airline for my airline Called Hibernian (Its Ireland In Latin)  :) any jet aircraft from 1980s on would be perfect
many thanks
liklik3

ACDennison

Just for fun thought I'd post my somewhat lame MS Paint attempt... HS748 in my colours :-[  Still, I figured it's the thought that counts!  If any graphics wizards can make a better version of the scheme I wouldn't say no, but happy enough to have one up ::)

Edit:  Added my logo too...

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: suomipoju on November 28, 2010, 07:22:16 PM
Could someone do a logo and livery for me? The airline is called Air Nihon, based in Japan. My fleet is 95% built on A306's, so that would be great as a template.

And what comes to the colours, white and red could be obviously the thing. Of course you can use your imagination and use something else, like limegreen or something.. Logo is the same thing, no restrictions from me. :)

Here's my attempt at Air Nihon:


[attachment expired]

Icelandair0416

If someone would be able to do a logo and livery for Qatar International Airlines it would be greatly appreciated. It would be great if it could be on the 717 but any aircraft of similar size would be fine. There are no restrictions from me so let the ideas roll! :)

Thanks!

Knos

Quote from: broadbander on December 15, 2010, 11:12:28 PM
Here's my attempt at Air Nihon:


Hey Broadbander,

Just wanted to say that your work on Air Nihon livery is great. Even though its not mine great layout, color scheme and design. Adheres to the Japanese theme while at the same time being modern and stylish. Again great work!

Just look through this thread from time to time and to all the guys doing the hard yards on the designing front - great work! Many players would be lost without you, myself included!

broadbander

Quote from: Icelandair0416 on December 21, 2010, 03:02:43 AM
If someone would be able to do a logo and livery for Qatar International Airlines it would be greatly appreciated. It would be great if it could be on the 717 but any aircraft of similar size would be fine. There are no restrictions from me so let the ideas roll! :)

Thanks!

Qatar International Airlines:


[attachment expired]