LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Meicci

Hi. Could someone do a livery for me?

My airline name is Air Tancredo, and it's based at Brazil, so perhaps that could give some inspire/ideas. Main color is green, of course :)

Logo would be cool too, but i don't have any ideas myself. Perhaps the possible volunteer would have some..

Oh, and the plane would be ATR 72 or Fokker 70.

Jona L.

Quote from: Meicci on August 04, 2010, 06:35:54 PM
Hi. Could someone do a livery for me?

My airline name is Air Tancredo, and it's based at Brazil, so perhaps that could give some inspire/ideas. Main color is green, of course :)

Logo would be cool too, but i don't have any ideas myself. Perhaps the possible volunteer would have some..

Oh, and the plane would be ATR 72 or Fokker 70.

It's in my query :) It will be an AT75 (as you have them most :) )

Jona L.

Jona L.

MTQ (Martinique Airways) first draw...
I must admit, that I didn't have that many ideas for that... if you can tell me, what you'd like on it, I'll do that :)

Jona L.
P.S.: already downscaled for AWS size requirements, so If you zoom in, it might not look that good, but from this size, it should look good (in regard to quality)

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Air Tancredo Livery first draw:

Maybe you wish some changes? I thought of using Yellow as well, since it is also a lot on la flagga Braziliera ( I know, that my Portuguese is horrible ;D )
The "sign" on th rear is the Seal of Belo Horizonte :)

I am still thinking of the Logo... but so far I am out of ideas... I'll post it here ;)

Jona L.

P.S. for this picture applies the same as for the other one: already downscaled to AWS requirement of 800x230Pixel, so if you zoom in, it might not look too perfect ;)

[attachment expired]

Meicci

The yellow is brilliant, but that green.. I don't know, maybe Brazilian flag has that kind of green, but.. I would suppose a little darker green?

Wilkesy

Hi All

I was wondering if someone could make me a logo and livery for my airline because I'm not to good with technology.  My airline is called Vibe Airlines and I was wanting the logo and livery to be loud, fresh and fun.  I was thinking maybe orange and white but I'm happy with whatever looks best.

If it could be on a 737-400 that would be great.  I will use Vibe as a generic airline for me but its currently based in Lisbon.

Thanks everyone!

Jona L.

Quote from: Meicci on August 05, 2010, 09:48:08 AM
The yellow is brilliant, but that green.. I don't know, maybe Brazilian flag has that kind of green, but.. I would suppose a little darker green?

I'll change that :)

Quote from: Wilkesy on August 06, 2010, 08:33:22 PM
Hi All

I was wondering if someone could make me a logo and livery for my airline because I'm not to good with technology.  My airline is called Vibe Airlines and I was wanting the logo and livery to be loud, fresh and fun.  I was thinking maybe orange and white but I'm happy with whatever looks best.

If it could be on a 737-400 that would be great.  I will use Vibe as a generic airline for me but its currently based in Lisbon.

Thanks everyone!

In Work :)

Jona L.

Air Tancredo Update...

you cannot read the text so good anymore, but I tried with white and Grey text, that looked sh*ty...
I hope itz better now :)

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Vibe Airlines First draw:

Quite simple, but timeless :) ( I know, that it looks a lot like EasyJet, but it is a bit different ;) )

If you like changes, let me know...

I'll update a .jpg file in the requested size soonly :)

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

Meicci

I would need an livery for company called Flash Airlines.

Main colours are black and yellow, and the plane is B747-400. Some stripes or something simple design would be good.

Jona L.

Quote from: Meicci on August 07, 2010, 01:36:53 PM
I would need an livery for company called Flash Airlines.

Main colours are black and yellow, and the plane is B747-400. Some stripes or something simple design would be good.

In work :)

Jona L.

A first draw on the B744 with Yellow and Black stripes:

I guess that this does not fit your idea, but it shows how I understood it, and you can more easily tell me, what changes you'd like :)

Regards
Jona L.

[attachment expired]

Bolier Dweller

Could some one do me up a de Havilland Canada DHC-8-100/-200/-300  which is also almost the exact same thing as the 400 just shorter.  My airlines name is Blur Airways. If you could paint the plans up like iron man or as optomis  prime that would be cool or just be creative. I need a logo too. I have appeture and ive never used it before so its not going so well. Thanks to who ever does this for me.

Jona L.

Hey, Bolier!
I don't have a Dash-8 I could offer you F50 or AT42/72 as similar looking birds...

And also, I don't understand the "like iron man or as optomis prime" ... could you explain to me, what you mean with that?

I'd do one for you ASAP, as soon as I know how, and on which plane...

Jona L.

Bolier Dweller

I have templates that have been designed i found in the form, if you could remove the color. But thats probly agravating.
So i guess go with the F50 please. what i ment by the iron man and prime thing was there colors. Like prime is blue, red and sliver, and iron man is hot rod red, yellow. But those are just somthing i had thought about. Im sure your more creative than i can be. Thanks.

Jona L.

Jona L.

okay, I have a first draw ready....

as always, this is only to give you an idea of my understanding of the requested... you can now more easily show up changes you'd like to have made.

The posted file is in 800x230px (as requested by AWS-system), so if you zoom in to detail, you will see it in a quite low quality, so don't fear, it looks better on your airline site ;)

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

N101PA

Jona,

What do you use for a paint program? Just curious.

- PA

Bolier Dweller

Jona, I was going to tell you that you've got the idea, i don't know what you plan to do to the rest of it but im sure it'll be good. Could you possibly throw a silverish black fade from front to rear if you don't have any ideas?

Jona L.

Quote from: N101PA on August 12, 2010, 06:26:31 PM
Jona,

What do you use for a paint program? Just curious.

- PA

Microsoft Paint ;D

Quote from: Bolier Dweller on August 12, 2010, 07:53:15 PM
Jona, I was going to tell you that you've got the idea, i don't know what you plan to do to the rest of it but im sure it'll be good. Could you possibly throw a silverish black fade from front to rear if you don't have any ideas?

I'll see what I can make ;)