LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Knos

Hi all,

Well I must say that the time and effort put into these liveries as produced amazing results. Everyone who is designing really has some talent. Having said that, it is the dream of most enthusiasts on here to see their airline come to life with a good pic and I will admit I am no different  :P. So even though there are many requests on here, I would also like to ask whether some would design a livery and logo for me  :-[???

The name of the airline is Walk-a-bout and if it can be on an A330-330 that would be great. The colours would have a darkish orange with a dark green and the difficult part is 'footsteps'. I would some footsteps on there if possible. Feel free to play with the colours and the letters. Im not that fussy except for the footsteps. It kind of is the symbol of the airline.

So if anyone can help....thanks on advance ;D.

Also since there are now 63 pages (and Im adding to them) if some can post again or direct me to place on what programs, templates you use etc. Sorry to be pain, but Im very interested in designing.

Cheers

Willo

Jona L.

Quote from: @BM on June 09, 2010, 04:59:50 AM
Can someone do a logo and livery for me

Anything with a cool orange and dark blue through it. My airline is using the MD-80 aircrafts. Design with a lot of dark blue for the livery then  anything with a cool orange on it. Anything for the logo. I am very impressed by those cool designs for other airlines!  :)

Thanks

You don't even have an active airline... what do you need the logo for? :P

@BM

Jona L, thank you for responding and I am sorry that I didn't let you know after my last airline being inactive this morning. I was doing good with the 40 aircrafts but I noticed I made several mistakes so I decided to restart it. I already created a new airline called BM Airways using the Boeing fleet.  :o Same things I have requested in my last message except the livery that is now the Boeing aircraft. Let me know if you will design them for my airline or not. Thank you.

Jona L.

Oh, sorry... I just wondered, why you needed one, without an airline...

No, I am no painter, I have a request running my own... I didn't want to confuse you, sorry, mate.

Jona L.

T8KE0FF

Hey There :]
Could someone do me a huge favour of... well obviously making me a livery...
I don't mean to be to picky, but hey Im a perfectionist! Could the font be in Helvetica Neue and in 'Light'. And colours of ocean and a deep blue for the 'x' on the writing.
Maybe a picture of Australia on there too? :)

Here is my airlines page, so you can get a feel for what I would like: https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline2804

Thanks heaps!
Excited to see what you guys come up with :D

Oh, and any ATR as the a/c.

Pinky

Quote from: meiru on May 28, 2010, 02:22:47 PM
here some other views and a second type of airplane...

I love these!  ;D

Just wondering would you mind making me a livery ? my airline is called "National Links" and as for design modern / minimal is what I love!

If you could make it look nice it would be much appreciated :D

-Many Thanks

Speedbump Joey

Hello fellas,

I have another Airline, Trinity Airlines and I was hoping for a livery/logo as described below.

A Pegasus in an art deco style that is coming out from a star with a red, white and blue color scheme? I know it is kind of vague but i can try and make an MS Paint of the logo that I was thinking of and PM to whoever is willing to take up the task!

Munz

Can someone do a livery for 'Munz airlines'???? I already have a logo but cant do a livery. Current logo is located here https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline2892 I would prefer a 733 or 734 :)

cheers

THI

does anybody want to create a real professional livery and logo for US International Airlines (USA) including a branded version for Global Team Alliance ?
Fleet is 733, 717 and 762. https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline2258

i am number 1 in dallas.

would be fine if someone replies to me,

thanks,
thomas

LAS

Hi @all,

is here a nice person to create for my in Frankfurt based airline Safeway Pacific, a livery and a logo on an Airbus A 380?
-> Template link: http://jetabout.webs.com/templates/388rr.jpg

If yes - I will be really happy receiving a pn :D

Thanks and many greeting

LAS

The Great Santini

If someone could help me with my logo I would really appreciate it.  My airline is Mid America Airways and I fly Beech 1900 aircraft.  I would like the colors of the name to be red and white on a blue fuselage.

Thank You So Much.

woober

Is some of you guy good to make logos? Would be nice with a new Speria logo + Livery if anyone feel for making me one :)

Thanks in advance!

godith

excuses me,
from where i can get a template like the livery 737-800, 737-200, etc.
what software use to edit them?
I can'tt use photoshop, just corel draw only (vector program)

thanks before.

RushmoreAir

Quote from: godith on June 23, 2010, 01:10:07 PM
excuses me,
from where i can get a template like the livery 737-800, 737-200, etc.
what software use to edit them?
I can'tt use photoshop, just corel draw only (vector program)

jetabout.webs.com is where I get all my templates, as do most people.

I'm not familiar with vector programs, but I'm sure that you can manipulate the JPEG templates into whatever file you need.

godith

Quote from: RushmoreAir on June 23, 2010, 01:18:25 PM
jetabout.webs.com is where I get all my templates, as do most people.

I'm not familiar with vector programs, but I'm sure that you can manipulate the JPEG templates into whatever file you need.

ok,thanks you.
i will design my logo firstly.  :)

L1011fan

I was hoping someone could come up with a logo and livery for my airline "Maldives Air" in Air Travel Boom. You can use an A320 or MD-82 whichever is easier. I would like for the body of the aircraft to be solid plum (ya know, DARK purple) with silver titles in silver BLOCK lettering front and above the windows. It can just say Maldives if you want. On the tail over the plum, I'd just like a couple of free form seagulls, very simple in silver. Please leave engines silver with the title MALDIVES in Plum on them. I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you. (P.S. In addition, I dont know how to get the plane and logo on the airline directory list pages. If you could put the plane and logo in there, that would be even more awesome! Then people can see it).  Thank you. Sorry for being complicated.  :P :-[
Gary
aka L1011fan

RushmoreAir

Quote from: L1011fan on June 23, 2010, 05:15:21 PM
(P.S. In addition, I dont know how to get the plane and logo on the airline directory list pages. If you could put the plane and logo in there, that would be even more awesome! Then people can see it).  Thank you. Sorry for being complicated.  :P :-[

Do you mean the "airline view" page?  If you do, go to "airline settings" and you can upload the selected files.

aircanada12

Hi all,

I was hoping if someone could do a logo and livery for my airline airBayou based in New Orleans

if you could do the livery on a Boeing 737-300 that would be wonderful!

thanks,
AC12

yuui4

Hi,

I need a livery and logo for Tombird SA based in Bogota. I would like it on a 737-200.

Thanks,
yuui4