LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

mhardebeck

Thanks Boch!!  I appreciate it!!

blahmeh14

Hi!

Could Someone design a logo and livery for me? (I have no clue how to do it myself   )
My airline is called LUX International Airlines (Short for luxury, but please don't put full word luxury in logo/livery, just LUX) and is based out of JFK. My colors are platinum, gold, and white. The fleet I have right now is mainly 747-200s, but I will be upgrading soon to 747-400s, so either will be fine for the livery. Thank you very much for your help!

LUX International

Dave4468

3rd incarnation for the Karoo Air livery on a B747-400

[attachment expired]

SACEO

... for AzZellon ... enjoy

[attachment expired]

AzZellon

...  :o VERY VERY GOOD!! Thank you very much, perfectly what I had in mind eh ?  ;D

SACEO

... for Inferno434 ... took a stab at your logo and livery ... hope this is close to what you were looking for ...

[attachment expired]

Hachiko

Quote from: boch on May 08, 2010, 06:21:37 PM
Kim - I took a shot at Bengal Cat Airlines.  Let me know if you have ideas for improvement.
I like that is made for Airbus livery. My logo is this:

So colors for livery could be changed. Kim.

inferno434

Quote from: GoGreenCEO on May 12, 2010, 03:00:38 PM
... for Inferno434 ... took a stab at your logo and livery ... hope this is close to what you were looking for ...

That's perfect!!  Thanks a lot!!

Speedbump Joey

If noone is too busy I would like to make a request for a logo and livery.

Airline: Southern Airways
Home: Houston - Intercontinental (IAH)
Slogan: "You're at home on Southern Airways."
Colors: Be creative!

Thanks to the great work that you all put in!

SACEO

... for blameh14 ... hope you like!  I do!

[attachment expired]

boch

For Southern Airways.

I see you're from Texas, so I hope you can recognize my inspiration.

[attachment expired]

boch

I know there are a lot of unanswered requests in this thread.  Feel free to repost your request if you're still looking for livery.

boom_box

Sharing some of my work...

JetAsia Airways

luke3

Anyone have a DC 10 template that they could post?
Thanks in advance

alexgv1

CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Viennair

Hi all,

If someone of you got some time, would you be so kind and design a logo and livery for my airline.

The airline is called "Fly Away" and located at Nice - Cote d'Azur (France) at the Mediterranean Sea (perhaps this fact can be somehow included in the livery - not a must though  ;) ). Most of my planes are of the A320 family, however I also fly a variety of 737s. I would appreciate a young, dynamic and modern design. Feel free to be as creative as you wish (based on what I've seen so far in this thread this shouldn't be a problem, great work!)

Hope you can help me and thank you in advance!!

Grimvisage

Quote from: boch on May 13, 2010, 02:52:00 AM
I know there are a lot of unanswered requests in this thread.  Feel free to repost your request if you're still looking for livery.

I'm still looking for a logo and livery for my airline, MetaJet Airlines. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot in the way of material for inspiration. There's no real concept or region focus, though maybe I could advertise with a gimmicky slogan like "Beyond ordinary air travel." ;D I like blue. I mostly fly MD-80s/90s and B757s ... That's about all I've got in the way of suggestions. I'm easy to please. I'd just like to see something original. Much obliged if anyone feels up to it! :)

SACEO

... for Orionmco ... I think this is what you had in mind ... I hope.

[attachment expired]

calvinco61

Could someone please design a livery for BlueSky Airlines? Any Boeing plane would be fine and you can modify the logo if you want. Thanks! :)

[attachment expired]

SACEO

... for Joseph M. ... I started working on this before boch posted his (not trying to step on any toes  :-\) ... feel free to use it if you like it!  ;D

[attachment expired]