LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Dave4468

One for Karoo Airlines in ATB. Any advice, I'm not 100% with it. Either I stay with this one, move the flag design onto the tail and leave the fuselage white or fade the flag away after the "hump" to white for the rear.

[attachment expired]

jamboy2378

SouthAmericanCom

[attachment expired]

zorbon

Quote from: Dave4468 on April 29, 2010, 11:45:22 PM
One for Karoo Airlines in ATB. Any advice, I'm not 100% with it. Either I stay with this one, move the flag design onto the tail and leave the fuselage white or fade the flag away after the "hump" to white for the rear.

what program are you using?
try doing a bit of shading, if you tell me what program i'll point you in the right direction.

aircanada12

I would love a livery for my airline, airRICO
my logo is attached, so something on an A320 based of that would be really nice!

thanks,
AC12

[attachment expired]

orionmco

Hello.  I am not quite sure where to start in trying to create and make my own livery for my airline.  It looks like some very generous people have helped several others come up with some very nice logos and colors.  I was wondering if someone would like the challenge of creating one for my airline, "Creative Aero."  If nobody has time maybe they could help me figure out how I can do my own.  Thanks so much in advance!

:)

Dave4468

Quote from: Rawrmaster on April 30, 2010, 01:43:28 AM
what program are you using?
try doing a bit of shading, if you tell me what program i'll point you in the right direction.

Ooh, that might be cool. I use Paint.NET but I can get GIMP if its better.

carloscarlos

well, for the new world decided to change the A/C type ...not to be as retro as the previous!...hope you like it!

[attachment expired]

zorbon

Quote from: Dave4468 on April 30, 2010, 08:05:43 AM
Ooh, that might be cool. I use Paint.NET but I can get GIMP if its better.

Paint.net will work,

Make a new layer, take the color of the area you are going to shade, now make it about 20% more darker. and color the bottom of anything that the sun light won't hit. (So under the wings, under belly, etc) then do the opposite for the top of the airplane, 20% brighter than what's there.

if you need better explanation or videos, look up cellshading tutorials in google :)

se.basti.an

Hello everybody,

can someone create me a logo and livery for my Airline ARABIAN, based at DXB?
My favorite aircraft: 767-200 or 777-200.

Thanks for the help.

Greetings

zack32

hello i downloaded the paint.net software and was wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial for beginners on how to make aircraft liverys. And if not i was wondering if someone could make me a new one.  My Airline is Mission Airways out of IAH, i have a livery uploaded but i want to make a nicer one with the blue on the tail coming all the way down and curving just a little before hitting the bottom. then doing the same from the nose right past the door as well as also making a better quality globe and putting it all on a 737-500.   Any info or a design would be awesome.  Thanks in advance, Zack

zorbon

Quote from: zack32 on April 30, 2010, 06:13:24 PM
hello i downloaded the paint.net software and was wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial for beginners on how to make aircraft liverys. And if not i was wondering if someone could make me a new one.  My Airline is Mission Airways out of IAH, i have a livery uploaded but i want to make a nicer one with the blue on the tail coming all the way down and curving just a little before hitting the bottom. then doing the same from the nose right past the door as well as also making a better quality globe and putting it all on a 737-500.   Any info or a design would be awesome.  Thanks in advance, Zack

if you look a few pages back i made one for gimp. same should apply for paint.net

Dave4468

Tried again for Karoo Air.  ;D

[attachment expired]

cevelyn

Here are my airlines.

cevelyn

[attachment expired]

DudeMcDude

Hey Cevelyn.... these look great, really like the second one.

Let me know if you want to do mine too  :laugh:

asone

hey rflane
can u design me a logo and A320 livery for Ready Jet the colors are blue, yellow and white thanks for any assistance

myoung8800

Can someone make me a logo and livery for [b]Wayland Airways[/b] i would appreciated it thank you....

myoung8800

thetallone24

Hi Everyone,

I need help please! I've no idea how to come up with a livery or logo, but I need both!

Airline is GlamJet (GJT) based in Doha, Qatar. I'd like something colorful but classy, not white all over.
Any suggestions welcome, thanks!

I have an A310-300 at the moment.

matte629

I have now made a very successful upgrade in my opinion.

This was my old logo:

..and this is my new one  ;D:

The name of the airliner is still European Shuttle but i thought it looked better with just Euro Shuttle.

Here is also my livery. Miss Tropic is the name of the plane.:

Haven't decided if i should use the tail logo as a default tail logo or just as a special painting for this livery. We'll see.

luke3

My "retro" livery for the airline I operate in "The Jet Age", flying DC-9 series aircraft

[attachment expired]