Airport Data needed!

Started by Sami, July 20, 2007, 08:17:46 AM

Sami

I've updated the data to the master database for Kuwait .. I think it was marked somewhere around 3,5mil pax which indeed was a bit low (or the others were too high...). But anyways, all should be 2005/2006 figures still.

AzZellon

I sent you a PM with the updated record's according to the data.. :)

Edit :- It should be 7million instead of 3.5m!  ;)

Jerrycobra

there are some airports missing in central america, lack of info or no info for them yet?
Pacific Cal Airways-PCA

Sami

I got a couple from Brazil and Russian area to be added, otherwise no info pending to be added.

mx3000

are you aware that there is a database online in freebase.com that has plenty of information about airports, planes and traffic data.

Seattle

Quote from: sami on September 16, 2008, 09:36:58 AM
I got a couple from Brazil and Russian area to be added, otherwise no info pending to be added.
yes.... you still need to add all those russian ones I sent you. ;D
Founder of the Star Alliance!

calibranr

Hi!

i recent registered my self at this Amazing Simulator, readed all about the beta testers and how to help!

So, i think i can help with Brazilian Airports.

After reading this posts, i had see that others are helping with the brazilian Airports data. So, to not make any useless efforts, i read on the main site, the list of the airports, but i`m not able to found any info about what airports are still needing info.

Where can we found some "fresh" data about wich airports are still needing informations?

After that, i will try to found that informations, unfortunally about the Brazilian Airports only....

Best regards.

Bruno

Budjet

I finally found Ercan info, and sent it to you Sami

Budjet

bump, Sami aren't you talking to me  :(

I got some route information from Stansted to Ercan to if it makes things any easier

http://www.stanstedairport.com/portal/page/STN%5EFlight+Information%5EFlight+Timetables%5EScheduled+Flight+Timetable/

marc0o0o0o

I got at least 5 missing airports in Mexico. I could get all the info ready for tomorrow night. Is it too late now?

PS: If this thread is considered dead, I'm sorry. :-[ I'm new.

lavence737

Airports India-
VICG
IXC
Chandigarh Airport
75%
15%
10%
6:00-18:00-SUNRISE TO SUNSET(SR-SS)
3=large regional airport
Longitude  : 76° 48' 0" E
30° 40' 0" N
Runway Length  : 8950 ft.

digifreak

Well... there are a couple of airports missing in Azores - Portugal, I have the location data about them... but no Pax data so far... -.-''

Missing airports:
Corvo - LPCR/CVU info here
Graciosa - LPGR/GRW info here
São Jorge - LPSJ/SJZ info here
Flores - LPFL/FLW info here

Pico - LPPI/PIX info here
Runway: 1755x45 m
Number of Passengers in 2006 - 58 000/yr
Location -  38º 33' N 28º 26' W

All these airports only have domestic connections to the other islands except for Pico that has 1-2 weekly connections to Lisbon (A319/A320).

marc0o0o0o

A lot of missing airports in Mexico.

MMCM
CTM
Chetumal International Airport
1 daily 732 with 120 seats and one daily Fokker 100 with 107 seats. Don't know how many PAX a year, though.
100%
0%
0%
07-19

----

MMZH
ZIH
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport
30%
70%
0%
24H

---

MMLO
BJX
Leon-Bajio International Airport
50%
50%
0%
24H

---

MMPB
PBC
Hermanos Serdan International Airport
90%
10%
0%
24H

---

MMTO
TLC
Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport
10%
90%
0%
24H
NOTE: This airport works as an alternate airport for Mexico City. This airport is the home of Mexico's 2 largest Low-Cost airlines, Interjet and Volaris. Both airlines were born in 2004, and before them nearly no airline operated in the airport. Right now the airport is being revamped and it will be much bigger. It once handled flights to Madrid with the defunct airline AirMadrid.

---

Mahon

Here's a helpful hint on actually getting airports added.

Quote from: sami on July 20, 2007, 08:17:46 AM
Please supply this list in txt format to me. Either via forum private message or via email (sami -at- airwaysim dot com) (please don't post them here to avoid this thread getting too long, thanks).

See also the first message in this thread for the data that needs to be collected about any given airport before it can be added to the game, and the format in which the data should be presented (marc0o0o0o seems to have it right, but just needs to PM it to Sami).

Filippo

bigdogshark62

Sami,

We know you're a busy man, but I wanted to make sure you got the airports in the US I sent you.  Some of them were pretty small potatoes, but they do (or did) have airline service.

Also surprised that Riyadh and Jeddah are not in the system.  I'll get to work on those. 

Thanks!

Sami

Quote from: bigdogshark62 on May 24, 2009, 02:01:24 PM
Also surprised that Riyadh and Jeddah are not in the system.  I'll get to work on those. 

If you are talking about the JetAge games, simply because the airports didn't exist back then.  --> https://www.airwaysim.com/Information/Airports

AeroJet

Surprised no one noticed Stephenville, in Canada (CYJT) was never added to the sim. I'll try and get all the info together to submit this week.

bigdogshark62

Quote from: sami on May 24, 2009, 02:04:05 PM
If you are talking about the JetAge games, simply because the airports didn't exist back then.  --> https://www.airwaysim.com/Information/Airports

As someone said before...  D'oh...  ::)  Thanks!

toyotaboy95

are my china airports entered yet sami? :(