Frankfurt - Hahn
5%
95%
0%
06-10

ICEcoldair881

bigdogshark62

SHOCK!  HORROR!   :o

Just realized the third largest airport in Central America (Guatemala City - La Aurora - MGGT) is missing!  Egad!  Call the police!

Here's the info:

------

MGGT
GUA
Guatemala City - La Aurora Intl.
7%
81%
12%
24H

Thanks!!!

Filippo

I did Gan (maldives) and sent it to Sami vi forum private message

cesarb

Sami,

I have to complain about the low passenger numbers for the airports in Brazil in the game so found the statistics for all airports in Brazil.
The link (pdf) http://www.infraero.gov.br/upload/arquivos/movi/mov.%20operac_1208%20revisado.pdf contains the name of all the airports in Brazil and their statistics.

Below is the translation for each word since the document is in portuguese:

Dependencia: Simply the Airport Name.
Aeronaves: Airplanes
Passagerios: Passengers
Carga Aerea: Cargo
Mala Postal: Postal

Filippo

I did all the remaining Maldivian Airports and sent them in to Sami. These are: Hanimaadhoo, Kaadedhdhoo and Kadhdhoo Airports.

I hope that they are added quick because I would like to play with an airline from the Maldives in the next games!

Filippo

Is there any chance that my Maldivian airports will be in by the launch of the next games?

bigdogshark62

Here's my question...

I submitted Ft Myers - Page Field (KFMY) near the beginning of the last set of games (SW Florida Regional/Int'l didn't open until 1984), and it still isn't in the listings, which basically means airlines are flying out of an airport that didn't exist at the time we're supposed to be flying there.  I also had some Washington state airports submitted, and just submitted Guatemala City (the #3 airport in all of Central America). 

Sami, I know you're probably a very busy man.  Is there something we can do to help code these into the system, to expedite the process so you're not always getting questions about when a user's favorite airport is going to be added or updated?  Is there a way to design a portal that will allow the user to input the information directly into the system, and then all you have to do is look over the info and authorize the airport for use?

We want to help out any way we can, but we also want to improve and streamline things  (not to mention take some of the stress off you) so planes aren't landing in a marshy field in Ft. Myers, and La Aurora airport in Guatemala can finally open up and serve the millions of pax it should be.

Thanks!

Bigdogshark62

Monk Xion

Quote from: bigdogshark62 on August 09, 2009, 04:51:40 PM
SHOCK!  HORROR!   :o

Just realized the third largest airport in Central America (Guatemala City - La Aurora - MGGT) is missing!  Egad!  Call the police!

Here's the info:

------

MGGT
GUA
Guatemala City - La Aurora Intl.
7%
81%
12%
24H

Thanks!!!

That helps the data for Managua Intl.

Looking for data to Bluefields AIrport in Nicaragua. ANybody have it?

Filippo

My maldivian airpots are in!

I just noticed now! maybe Sami has already added all of the airports we are moaning about. We just have to go and check!

ICEcoldair881

hey, I just found out about the Fort Worth Alliance Airport. does anyone want me to send it in for, say regional ops, or not?

Seattle

Quote from: bigdogshark62 on August 15, 2009, 07:32:32 PM
I also had some Washington state airports submitted

Thanks!

Bigdogshark62
No need to. There all already in there. SEA, geg, Psc, alw, eat, ykm, pul, bli, clm, bfi, mhw, and even anacortes and on something harbor  ;)
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Sigma

Quote from: ICEcold on September 02, 2009, 07:34:29 PM
hey, I just found out about the Fort Worth Alliance Airport. does anyone want me to send it in for, say regional ops, or not?

I don't think Alliance even operates as a commercial airport, does it?  It's all fleet services, cargo, and, on occasion, the rare corporate jet.

All the local municipal air service for charter or regional service is handled by Meacham a bit further south and only extremely limited even there.

ICEcoldair881

meachem then? will aid in making aws delays and cancellations more realistic.... ;)

edit: sami, I have a complaint about CYTZ. There are certain routes that are very demanding from there, like for example CYTZ to Ottawa: Porter Airlines flies there 17x daily with an all-economy Q400 (about 70 seats) and makes a huge profit. They also fly to Montreal 18x daily. Ottawa should be about 700-800, and Montreal should be about 1000-1200. They also fly to Newark (7x daily), Chicago MDW(6x daily), Boston(3x daily), Thunder Bay(3x daily), Quebec City(daily), St. John's(3x daily) and Halifax(5x daily via ottawa) . they also fly to Mont Tremblanc seasonal, but only daily during that period. you should adjust the demand for those routes and also to Philidelphia, Minneapolis, Washington DC (one of the 2 airports) and Cincinnati, as porter is thinking of adding those destinations. tnx. :D

Seattle

Quote from: ICEcold on September 03, 2009, 01:29:06 PM
meachem then? will aid in making aws delays and cancellations more realistic.... ;)

edit: sami, I have a complaint about CYTZ. There are certain routes that are very demanding from there, like for example CYTZ to Ottawa: Porter Airlines flies there 17x daily with an all-economy Q400 (about 70 seats) and makes a huge profit. They also fly to Montreal 18x daily. Ottawa should be about 700-800, and Montreal should be about 1000-1200. They also fly to Newark (7x daily), Chicago MDW(6x daily), Boston(3x daily), Thunder Bay(3x daily), Quebec City(daily), St. John's(3x daily) and Halifax(5x daily via ottawa) . they also fly to Mont Tremblanc seasonal, but only daily during that period. you should adjust the demand for those routes and also to Philidelphia, Minneapolis, Washington DC (one of the 2 airports) and Cincinnati, as porter is thinking of adding those destinations. tnx. :D

Yah, the data for CYTZ is a bit skewed because it was added before Porter really started operating. If the number representing the airport is totally wrong, then I think it warrents enough to change the data. You can also always submit sp ecific route data requests. :)
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Aldo

@ Cesarb

I sent  to sami, in the year 2007 for the year 2006, the entire infraero data in a .txt file with EVERY airport. the total traffic for the year 2006 was 90mln for domestic and only 12mln for international splitted in 67 airport. With only an hub it's impossible to have many passengers in this country..

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: Seattle on September 04, 2009, 01:10:06 AM
Yah, the data for CYTZ is a bit skewed because it was added before Porter really started operating. If the number representing the airport is totally wrong, then I think it warrents enough to change the data. You can also always submit sp ecific route data requests. :)

i'll do exactly that then. sami, could you change the specific route demands to those destinations and also winnipeg and charlottetown (both about 100-200 daily). the ones i said earlier (Philidelphia, Minneapolis, Cincinnati and Washington DC[most likely Ronald Reagan]) should have a 200-300/400 demand daily. Adjust the demand as per specific days as you would, as they are only average demands, not exact. thanks.

Filippo

About this CYTZ thing, well, we have to calculate that porter has a LF of 44% - 40% (http://blog.communityair.org/2009/08/31/porters-load-factor-declining.aspx)

Also, we have to calculate that porter is "stealing" some pax from CYYZ on the flights it operates so I think that this CYTZ thing will not be fully realistic until we have a city to city based demand. Anyway, if you do calculations based on 44% LF of porter on the routes you've mentioned, they shouldn't be too out. Correct me if i'm wrong - as I'm not in ATB

This situation is a bit similar to LCY

Men

I notice that VTCC has wrong curfew  :)

VTCC
CNX
Chiang Mai International Airport
3290856 (2006)
89.12% (Suvarnabhumi 58.87%, Don Mueang 15.97%, Mae Hong Son 3.27%, Phuket 2.64%, Other 19.25%)
10.88% (Singapore 29.28%, Kuala Lumpur 26.87%, Taipei 12.18%, Luang Prabang  6.87%, Kunming 5.72%, Other 19.04%)
0%
23.30-06
1.099473 (Chiang Mai Metropolitan Area)

http://www.airportthai.co.th/_admin/uploadfiles/cp_statistic_11_attach_3.pdf
http://www.airportthai.co.th/chiang_mai/en/airport_info_general_info.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai_International_Airport

RibeiroR

lol
The topic was reborned... 2 y after...