Airport Data needed!

Started by Sami, July 20, 2007, 08:17:46 AM

love_bus

In theory you could base an Airline at every Airport in the database. It doesn't mean you will be flying a fleet of 10x 767-300ER's but what is represented in front of you, thats called market research  :laugh: . If you have a low PAX count, mayby some Fairchild Metro III's will do the job.

And if your like me, you like such a challenge... After a while on the top flying the latest modern jet's, their is no challenge left in it...  ::)  .. Sure its fun the first few years while you stabilising, but after that its fair sailing.

Budjet

Yeh, I'll probaly use Fokker F27's or something, or Beech/lear jets or something like that, Ipswich wasn't even closed due to lack of use, it was because the damn council wanted a HUGE new housing estate  >:(

EduardoMorteo

I can help with Brazilian regional airports.
I am accessing the sites of regional airlines, trying to find some new and importants airports.
Is hard to find some informations. Like this one, "Total number of passengers in year 2005 (or 2006 in 05 info not available - no decimal separators, just like 500000 for example!)"
I´m trying to give you a approximate number of 2007 or 2006...

For example:  NHT Regional Airlines operates in a small airport called Caçador Airport. It is the only company that flies to that city.
I can´t find the total number of passengers in 2005, 06, 07. However, I know that they operates 19 seats aircrafts in that city, with 6 flights/day to 3 different cities, they don´t have flights in Caçador Airports on Saturdays and on Sundays and finally their load factor is 70%.
Doing simple calculations, I can get all informations that you want. Approximate informations only...

I just got the population, the airport altitude, runways, domestic passengers, intl ones, ICAO and IATA codes, Cargo transportation, airport class. Other informations are impossible to get...

Maintain contact with me by e-mail.
eduardomorteo@hotmail.com

Eduardo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Sami

The total number of pax may be estimated for those smaller airports, like you have done. And for the distribution of passengers (domestic, intl) is also easy to estimate based on what routes are being flown to the city, and in the case of these small BR airports I guess it's nearly 100% domestic.

naio90

I just sent info for some haitian, african and Swiss airports. Anyway, Sami told me that it may take some time until the new airports are on the game because he is coding right now :P

Budjet

It does say at the start of the topuc not to post them here, POST THEM TO SAMI!

EduardoMorteo

Quote from: Jules on July 21, 2008, 05:07:31 PM
It does say at the start of the topuc not to post them here, POST THEM TO SAMI!

OK!

EduardoMorteo

Sami, I sent to you 37 new airports!
Check in your box!

Sami

OK, thanks. Takes a while before I will add those as I focus on coding the game at the moment.

jagalubnan

If you need any information that's missing or unknown in the Middle East, I might know, or any clarifications and such.  :)

EduardoMorteo

Sami, more 5 new airports in your message box!

EduardoMorteo

Hello Sami!
I just got more 10 airports for you.
Check your message box.

!

EduardoMorteo

I would like to know, will you use the last 15 airports I sent to you?

Unbornio

Ed. He's probably busy and will add them when he has time.
Beta Tester

denicior

Hi,

For those interested in the 2 small islands in the Netherlands Antilles of Saba and Sint Eustatius, I have sent the data for these so that
these airports can be featured. I will work on trying to submit some other smaller Caribbean Islands not yet covered.

Denicior.

Alien

I have found interesting list in the web, which might give some basic information, on which airorts could be added....

http://www.icao.int/anb/aig/Taxonomy/R4CDLocationIndicatorsbystate.pdf

http://worldaerodata.com/

BG
Alien

MM21

PTRO
ROR
Roman Tmetuchl International Airport
425,770 (2006)
24H

**additional infomation....there is large number of tourist from Japan(main cities), Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan

Budjet

I sent it to Sami for you, but don't worry, I said it was from you  :)

Budjet

Quote from: YamazaruNinja on July 06, 2008, 02:12:35 AM
Let him try. It's trial and error. You make a few airlines, so what? ;)
You did it, let others do it. ;D

Damn, Sami started the game to late, t closed before the game started :( O well, ext time maybe  :P

AzZellon

Sami can you send me a PM with the detail's you have input in the game for OKBK (Kuwait International), I think it's a bit outdated, just send it to me via PM please just to check if it's the same or older than the data I have!  :)