Airport Data needed!

Started by Sami, July 20, 2007, 08:17:46 AM

Seattle

Okay, when Sami comes on, he can take a look at it.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

Budjet

Thanks, I didn't know wether to put a 3 or 4 for the end one though, I guess it's international, although it mainly takes flights from Turkey...

Budjet

Why hasn't it been added yet?  ???

Budjet

I just sent Ipswich Airport (closed 1996)  ;D

YamazaruNinja

The Denver International we know today was opened in 1995. Up until 1995 it was Denver-Stapleton. Is there a way to implement this? Sami, this would make it more realistic if you added this airport. If you need a source, please PM me. ;)

Sami

yes of course, just need the data for the previous Denver apt.

(basically all the data of these now-closed / historical airports is still missing)

YamazaruNinja

Quote from: sami on June 28, 2008, 01:54:44 PM
yes of course, just need the data for the previous Denver apt.

(basically all the data of these now-closed / historical airports is still missing)
Well have you added airport like Oshkosh, Chicago-Megis, or even Idlewild [Now JFK]?

Budjet

On the news page thing, will it say if an airport has closed or will there be a list of airports that have have closed or something  ???

Seattle

Quote from: Jules on June 29, 2008, 05:01:37 PM
On the news page thing, will it say if an airport has closed or will there be a list of airports that have have closed or something  ???
that would make sense....

love_bus

QuoteOn the news page thing, will it say if an airport has closed or will there be a list of airports that have have closed or something

Thats already their i believe? - Checkout the World Events page on the news section.

Budjet

I wish I could, I'm not a beta-tester... yet  ;)

:laugh:

JVassie

Hehe, im sure absolutely everyone on here would do many a thing to achieve that status  :)

As im aiming to setup a Mediterranean-based airline, found a few airport i might service that i have submitted to sami.

sodaboy5

Seattle

Quote from: sodaboy5 on July 05, 2008, 04:43:58 PM
VLK
MVLK
Vatalodstok

That airport doesnt exist and even if it did, its not the full list of required data ;)

Budjet

Umm, yeh, these airports aren't made up  :laugh:

Budjet

Quote from: JVassie on July 04, 2008, 03:36:09 PM
Hehe, im sure absolutely everyone on here would do many a thing to achieve that status  :)

As im aiming to setup a Mediterranean-based airline, found a few airport i might service that i have submitted to sami.

I've only submitted a couple, one of which I hope to be based at, but it closes in 1998, so hopefully, there will be a game that stop in 1997 or something  :laugh:

Seattle

Quote from: Jules on July 05, 2008, 05:54:54 PM
I've only submitted a couple, one of which I hope to be based at, but it closes in 1998, so hopefully, there will be a game that stop in 1997 or something  :laugh:
I dont think youd enjoy being based there, considering that probably had no more that 100,000 pax a year, you'd have a very harfd time surviving :laugh:

Budjet

I like a challenge, but hey, I could just make it a hub instead, and I reckon i'd be the only person there  :laugh:

Seattle

What Im saying is.... there wouldnt be enough passengers to support an airline there. Ipswich -CDG would be like maybe 50 pax at best. Same with LHR, etc.

YamazaruNinja

Quote from: Seattle on July 06, 2008, 02:10:39 AM
What Im saying is.... there wouldnt be enough passengers to support an airline there. Ipswich -CDG would be like maybe 50 pax at best. Same with LHR, etc.
Let him try. It's trial and error. You make a few airlines, so what? ;)
You did it, let others do it. ;D