Cheating

Started by JJRiddle1, August 12, 2009, 07:22:11 PM

JJRiddle1

Sami, please address the issues associated with the Travel Boom #2 accusations by "thegerm" that FML Airline Company is using cheat codes.

Dasha

Ehm, I don't know a lot about webprogramming but how can you use cheatcodes in a browser based game? I don't think those accusations were meant seriously.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

samomuransky

Well, technicly it's possible. But firstly, somebody (developer) must put them into game. I don't believe there are some cheates in AWS.

Sami

Just some random guy talking bulls*** and trying to accuse other users without ANY knowledge of the system. There are no cheats in the game. Period!

And no known bugs either that you could exploit to gain for example "free money". (However please remember that if you do find such a bug you are obliged to report it to the administration - people exploiting a bug unknown to admins will lead to their suspension.)

Edit: Actually it may be that his account has been used by someone other than himself, perhaps. As the person under who's account the messages were posted IS actually the ceo of the "FML" airline (or was, as it's different named airline now). But it's up to him to explain what he or someone else has been doing with his account. The messages posted by that account have been clearly against the rules so the user has been banned. And he can receive further information by contacting us if needed.

For all users please remember that you are responsible of safekeeping the account credentials. Nobody from us or any other instance will ever ask for your account information.