About your manual, Sami

Started by Jona L., August 10, 2009, 10:23:50 PM

Jona L.

To start a new marketing campaign simply select where the campaign is located, which medias are used and how long it should last. You will then get the price estimate.

what you think I could say about this?? ???

well, to avoid you from searching:):
To start a new marketing campaign simply select where the campaign is located, which medias are used and how long it should last. You will then get the price estimate.

there is no plural of media...
so it's only media_

don't mind, this happens to anyone  ;) ;)
so far about the grammar

However.
at the picture below that in the manual there is the possibility of advertising in the internet...
so I am wondering why this is not possible at the game??
might it be that this is only availible from a special date, as the Internet is not developed so far(AUG 1991)????

kindly regards
Jona L.
CEO of LLL

swiftus27

I've offered to help with grammar and spelling....  It doesn't seem to be something Sami really wants to get help with.

Jona L.

Okay, than I can't change this.... ::) ::)
But how about the question below that??

Jona L.

and another quetion only halfly regarding this...(only at the fact that it is not mansioned in the manul, because it is to be written)

I closed a route, but forgot to check, that I want to delete the advertising too, so how can you delete the advertising???

I alredy stopped the campaign for the route, but at the RI page it is still noticed :-\ :-\
and I tried to start the route again and than delete it, but it is still there :-\ :-\
how can I get rid of that??

thanks for answering

Jona L.
CEO of LLL

EFHK

Yes, Internet marketing option becomes available later, don't remember when but definitely not yet in 1991.

If you close a route, that has for example route image of 56, the route image decreases over time to zero if you don't start flying the route again. So it will be on your route image page until the value reaches zero. The route image doesn't cost you anything.

samomuransky

Quote from: Jona L. on August 10, 2009, 10:33:58 PM
and another quetion only halfly regarding this...(only at the fact that it is not mansioned in the manul, because it is to be written)

I closed a route, but forgot to check, that I want to delete the advertising too, so how can you delete the advertising???

I alredy stopped the campaign for the route, but at the RI page it is still noticed :-\ :-\
and I tried to start the route again and than delete it, but it is still there :-\ :-\
how can I get rid of that??

thanks for answering

Jona L.
CEO of LLL

It will be there "forever".

Sami

Quote from: swiftus27 on August 10, 2009, 10:25:04 PM
I've offered to help with grammar and spelling....  It doesn't seem to be something Sami really wants to get help with.

How come is that?  I've updated all the things you sent to me time ago..

Talentz

Quote from: swiftus27 on August 10, 2009, 10:25:04 PM
Quote from: sami on August 11, 2009, 07:21:18 AM
How come is that?  I've updated all the things you sent to me time ago..

Rofl!! Hahaha. omg.. I fell out of my chair laughing... it still hurts..  :-[

That was pure win Sami. Pure.

Talentz

Sami

Intention of that reply was not meant to be evil or anything ... But just don't like words being put to my mouth so to say.

Anyway, as you can see I am not a native English speaker, and even if I was one, there are spelling errors .. as there are tons of text in the system. So spell checking is always welcome. Perhaps a dedicated thread for it...

Oh yes .. also.. Internet wasn't really "invented" in 1991 properly .. or it was but the amount of marketing dollars spent there was $0. So Internet ads become available somewhere in 1998-2000 region.

swiftus27

Sorry Sami, didnt mean to incite...  Just felt that you really didnt want the help.

here's another change to be made to the grammar:

Currently:  "No more new orders for this model can be placed anymore. "   
Should be: "No more new orders for this model can be placed."   The word anymore is redundant.

Sami

need also the page where those are ...

swiftus27

Quote from: sami on August 11, 2009, 01:59:35 PM
need also the page where those are ...

Sami every time a plane line announces it's closure that line shows up.

Production of Ilyushin Il-96-300 has ended  15-May-1996 
The production lines of Ilyushin Il-96-300 aircraft have been closed today according to the aircraft manufacturer Ilyushin.

There have been no new orders for this aircraft model over the last months and Ilyushin has decided to end the production today. No more new orders for this model can be placed anymore