Two game worlds + demo now available

Started by Sami, July 31, 2009, 07:03:00 PM

Sami

As previously promised we have now opened new game worlds that feature the new v.1.1 game engine of AirwaySim with updated aircraft ordering system and other things.

The two full worlds opened today are a game world similar to previous Air Travel Boom world and also a new challenging single-continent world North America Challenge. The first world is more easier and suitable for beginners though it too does have more difficult years. The America Challenge however is rather difficult right from the beginning. More detailed descriptions are available at the 'Game Area' front page.

Also a free demo game is available for testing before making a purchase. Please remember that you are entitled to try out a demo only once. Demo game is highly limited in terms of play time and features.

We hope you will enjoy the new features and playing AirwaySim!

Sami

And just as additional FYI .. The "Euro Challenge" will begin after both Jet Age worlds have ended (rough time frame).

Sami

Seems that the ATB #2 world filled up in a record time.. Unfortunately we cannot yet start another new game world but there is still space left in the North America Challenge world.

We'd expect to start the next world after a week or so.

lospaziale

Sami,
         you promised a regional game in Europe... When will it begin? I'm still waiting for that game...
Thanks

Teemu

Quote from: sami on July 31, 2009, 07:34:45 PM
And just as additional FYI .. The "Euro Challenge" will begin after both Jet Age worlds have ended (rough time frame).
Did you missed that?
Quote from: lospaziale on August 19, 2009, 10:41:06 AM
Sami,
         you promised a regional game in Europe... When will it begin? I'm still waiting for that game...
Thanks

lospaziale

Both Jet Age games are over and the only new game available is Jet Age 3, so my question is still valid...