Preferred game speed?

Started by Sami, July 29, 2009, 06:15:52 PM

Sami

Let me know ....

Next games are planned on 30 minute days (most likely), for a change and for the sake of testing.

bigdogshark62

30 minutes a day works just about right (easy to convert to real time in your head, too).  Anything less than that, at least for me, goes by too quickly when trying to make changes, make orders, change schedules, etc.  Anything longer is just too slow, and drags things out. 

Just my humble opinion...   8)

masoniclight

As I have sated before, 30 minutes is perfect because its easy to figurer out in your head and isn't too fast nor slow. I also feel it balances the games out better for those of us who aren't on the computer watching the game 24 hours a day like it seems some of you guys and gals are.

d2031k

30 minutes is much easier for working things out in your head, I'd agree :)

Dorito_25

I think 30 minutes is a great answer for our mental challenge that we go through right now...I just think that it may be too long. Where as before it was 1.04 minutes that equalled a game day. Now 1 minute and a quarter (1.25 mins) is one game day. I guess it wouldn't hurt waiting 25 seconds...but when it all adds up... I'd still go through with 30 minutes because I'd roughly like to know how many real hours it will be until my next order gets in etc.