» Join Regional Challenge
This Challenge theme game will use custom settings:
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Aircraft: Only small and medium-sized aircraft can be used (commuter props and regional jets with less than ~120 seats). The selection is hand-made based on aircraft fleet size to suit this scenario.
- Cargo with City Based Demand system included.
- All airports in the world are included, but there is no longhaul passenger or cargo demand.
- No geographical airport basing restrictions - open additional bases anywhere in the world! (normal base number and aircraft number limits exist)
- Time span: 2015-2025, 30 minutes per game day.
- Fuel prices are customized and may not follow real world history. Random world events are included too.
- Achievements can be earned.
- We've made sure there is a good selection of new aircraft models still in production. This includes also some models that in real life were already out of production in 2015, such as Saab 340 and BAe ATP.
- DC-9 is the largest available aircraft in terms of seat capacity; they are only available as used aircraft. DC-9 fleet group has been "downgraded" into medium aircraft class for game play balance purposes only for this game world.
- Heavy Cargo demand is present but there are no aircraft (large dedicated freighter) that could transport it. System does not allow switching single cargo classes off.
- First turn is 24 hours long as usual.
- An update of additional small cargo aircraft (DHC-8, C208, B1900 etc) will be added into this game world during the next few days.