* Aircraft lease pricing for a/c leased from the used market now depends on the contract term/length (in a similar way of the previously previwed lease extension). A short lease term is more expensive per month than a long lease.
* Used a/c lease term for aircraft from the market can be anything between 6 months and 15 years, in 6 month intervals. (remember that player owned planes may have a limited lease term; another new feature previewed earlier).
* Airline notepad link is added also to the mobile/lo-fi theme (1.2 also).
* Base ticket prices have been adjusted to give less income on C/F class especially on longhaul routes.
* On aircraft details page (My Aircraft -> View) the 'View Schedule' link now takes you to the schedule view of that particular aircraft, and not the schedule of the whole fleet like before.
* Added a new method for reducing the effect of too many daily frequencies on a route:
- The system calculates a "maximum desirable frequency" for each route depending on the passenger demand (route length/type not affected, it's a simple system).
- Roughly so that on smaller demand routes you can fly the sector 2-5 times a day, and it then grows rather linearily all the way to 80 sectors a day on the largest (>8500pax/day) routes. For example on 30pax/day route 3x daily flights are still OK, any more than that does not give you any benefit. And on 150pax/day route this figure is around 5.
- This new system is not properly tested yet and may not be in the final release version, as it's rather crude and I would wish to make the whole pax distribution system better but time is not permitting it right now.
* Added a new method for calculating / reducing the effect of flight that depart at the same time:
- If you have several flights to the same destination (ie. same route-pair) departing at the very same time, or very near the same time, they are counted almost like a single flight.
- The "minimum departure interval" depends on how large the passenger demand of the route is. But rule of thumb is that on lower-demand sectors (less than ~400pax/day) the route departure times should be always at least 60 minutes apart. If the route is more busy the allowed interval drops linearily all the way to 5 minutes. On a 1000 pax/day route you can have the flights depart approx every 35 minutes, and on 4000pax/day route the min. interval is 15 mins between two flights. The interval is calculated so that players can keep decent frequencies during daylight hours.
- If the flights are too close to each others they are treated basically as a single flight (but with the total amount of seats available of course), so this leads to lower sales for those flights that overlap or nearly overlap on dep. times.
- But from now on, never make two flights depart to the same destination at the exactly same time.
* Added chapter to Manual: 'Routes -> Opening routes'. Mainly information about various factors affecting passenger distribution. (to be enhanced later)