Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about new features  (Read 621 times)

zhiwenkuang

• Former member
Question about new features
« on: June 02, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »
I believe, we should have FF feature for future game scenarios. it will help us to have better joy and benefit from being a member of a alliance.

Also, I think feature about buy out airlines either to be subsidiaries or take over would be cool too, airline could do the deal about investment, buying out shares, etc would make the game become more realistic.

Having abilities to set up a sub in other airports would also make this game to be more fun. for example, if I have an an airline at an airport A, flying to all profitable and possible airports, then my airline will becoming very bored as there is no way I can expand the business.

At the moment, we are only allowing to have routes like A-B-C-A, A=B=C. These are very limiting the expansion. I believe there must be some reason to have this limitation, but it would be more fun to have it removed. and I think it would not be difficult, in term of programming, to have it implemented.

Please accept my apologize if I have missed any previous relevant discussions

Jps

• Former member
Re: Question about new features
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
Please, use the correct forum (Feature requests) for posts relating to new features.
Also, please, use search/scroll through the forums a bit before making a new post. This has already been discussed recently, and the topic is still visible at the middle of the 1st page of feature requests.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.