Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about amend salary to effect the company image  (Read 915 times)

zhiwenkuang

• Former member
Question about amend salary to effect the company image
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:44:40 PM »
Hi

I have found that once we have commit the change of the salary will effect the company image and personal morale immediately. If we have made a mistake, such as lower the salary level too much, and reverse the figure immediately after that, we will have those two % figures damaged seriously. If we keep doing that for any reason, likes for experiment, we will have the company in seriously negative image, which will lead the company to dead end.

Unfortunately, there is not chance we could see how much would the personal morale figure be effected before we commit the change of the salary.

I would like to suggest, the game should be able to provide the facility for us to see how much (approximately) it could be effected before we press save button.

How would u guys think about this?

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Question about amend salary to effect the company image
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »
Woudn't it be better to make very small adjustments to salaries and just wait and see what happens? It would make the game far too easy if you could just see the effects of your decisions before committing to them.

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »
Well it depends also on how high your CI is before you start cutting.

If you cut 5% of staffing w/ 100 CI.. you only drop 7-9 points.. which is nothing really.. when your up that high.

However, cut 5% with an 80 CI and you'll see more adverse effects.

Its more or less related to your CI and of course how much you cut.

~Example: Few weeks ago I cut 20% of my staff in Jet Age. My CI dropped from 100-79. I lost about 5% of my LF. However, the savings from cutting my staff off set the loss of revenue due to lower LF. Within 4 months, I was back at 100 CI.

Try cutting 20% of your staff with CI 80 and you had better hire a good bankruptcy lawyer.  :)

Talentz

zhiwenkuang

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
I have ruined my airline, which was doing very very well, and now i have restarted, but struggling about profit. my CI is now 90%, but I am just not sure if I should adjust my staff salary to be suggested figure, which will be lower than current salary level.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:24:31 AM »
Raising salaries does not immediatelly raise the global company image. It raises personnell morale which in term in slow pace affects positively to company image.

pharmy

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 09:29:23 AM »
I only lower my staff numbers to compensate for a/c loaned out, but this also effects my CI. Will the next version contain adjustments for this, or perhaps a dry/wet lease option?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.