Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: starting a new alliance.  (Read 657 times)

kawalsahu

• Former member
starting a new alliance.
« on: June 02, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
hi all,

I am relatively new to the game.but i would like to learn as to how to go about doing things.I realise that there are quite a few experienced players here who know the game quite well.

I would like to be as good in time.I would like to open an alliance to start with.I was wondering if anyone would be keen to join me so we can share our thoughts on how we are doing and how we can improve our airlines.Pls do message me if you are interested.

Thanks for reading.

Ash

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: starting a new alliance.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »
It seems that your airline didn't make it... :-\ (I couldn't find it in Singapore)
Why on earth start an alliance If you can't get your planes in the air at a profit?

Note that most new playes will face the bank stakeholders once or twice before they get to know how to operate a airline at a profit. So, why don't you start with that....

kawalsahu

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »
It seems that your airline didn't make it... :-\ (I couldn't find it in Singapore)
Why on earth start an alliance If you can't get your planes in the air at a profit?

Note that most new playes will face the bank stakeholders once or twice before they get to know how to operate a airline at a profit. So, why don't you start with that....

Hi,

thanks for being so smart as to 'guess' where i am based.just because i am from Singapore doesnt mean i am based there.you could have asked and you would have saved yourself quite a bit of trouble.

now as to the point.i am based in CHICAGO(KORD).i joined in oct 2000 and i currently operate a fleet of 14 A/c.All my routes are very much profitable!!!thank you very much.

I am looking for people who are willing to learn as a team with me and clarify things and not just comment with assumption as the basis.

So please do message me if you are interested.

No offence intended and none taken. :)

eqthomas

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 03:19:32 AM »

Man you are such a p*** for this post!!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.