Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Help  (Read 525 times)

craigydon

• Former member
Help
« on: May 27, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »
Hi everyone. Im new, was just wondering if someone could help me . I was just wondering if it is possabile to fly from other airports than  your base airport. For example if im based at London Luton and flying flights to Malaga can i fly flights out of London City to malaga or anywhere too?

Thanks#

Craig

PS : ive just realised its in the wrong section . Sorry  :(

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:41 PM »
Let's say you are based in London City and want to have a second hub in Malaga. All you flights have to start at London, but you can fly 2-leg routes, for example London-Malaga-Algiers-Malaga-London. That way you can have lots of flights from Malaga as well as from London, just fly London-Malaga-Rome-Malaga-London, London-Malaga-Barcelona-Malaga-London, etc. The problem is that you will then have lots of seats on the London-Malaga route. You can circumvent this by making flights such as London-Frankfurt-Malaga-Frankfurt-London, London-Madrid-Malaga-Madrid-London, etc. That way you can still focus on Malaga but don't have to start all your Malaga-originating flights with the London-Malaga leg. Notice that the game considers these 2-leg flights as two separate flights. For example, with the London-Malaga-Algiers-Malaga-London routing you will transport passengers London-Malaga and back, and Malaga-Algiers and back, but not London-Algiers.

craigydon

• Former member
Re: Help
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
Thanks for the help. ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.