Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Company image  (Read 707 times)

blair21088

• Former member
Company image
« on: May 26, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »
My company image has been stuck at 60 for a long time and I don't know why. I'm running two nation wide (Japan) television campaigns, have an on time performance of 96%, every route image at 100, and an average fleet age of 3.55 years, yet my CI is stuck at 60. Why is this? Am I supposed to run worldwide add campaigns to get it higher even though I only operate domestically in Japan?

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
Re: Company image
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »
HI,

Well I havent run any 'world' campaigns and my image is now at 100 although I have 2 Continent campaigns running which incorportates all advertising media TV, Radio,Billboards and news papers and one contintent campaign of just billboard and TV.  My average fleet age is approx 7 years old and I have some new routes so I dont think route image plays a huge part.  My delays and cancellations figure is very good over 95% and less than .8% respectively - all I can think of is your advertising campaigns jsut aren't big enough to get that golden 100  :-\

blair21088

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 08:43:39 PM »
That's my though as well, but why should I run worldwide or continent wide add campaigns when I only fly in Japan?

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 09:52:46 PM »
You don't necessarily have to run those campaigns, but you do have to run MORE of the ones you're already running.  There's a reason you can run EITHER bigger campaigns or MORE campaigns (up to 5 I believe).  Bottom line is a fair percentage of your revenue is going to be sunk into Marketing in order to get anywhere north of 90.

Whether or not it may be cheaper for you to "upgrade" your Marketing plan to a wider audience to acheive the same effect is something for you to figure out.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:34:26 PM »
I get image a bit over 70 by having 1 nation wide campaign in Japan with all the media (billboards, radio, newspapers, tv). If you add something more to that, it will most likely get even higher. But, I don't think it's necessary to run campaigs outside of Japan (had a tv campaign for 1 month in whole Asia, didn't do much-I got more by spending the same amount of money on japanese campaigns).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.