Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Hi, looking for some professional help?  (Read 555 times)

• Former member
Hi, looking for some professional help?
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:47:41 AM »
Hi, i am wondering how i can adjust my maintenance costs? Right now they are 35% of my net revenue.
I lease 1 737-700, 1 Dash-300, & 1 CRJ-200. My maintenance costs are more than my lease expenses.

If anyone can give me advice that would help a lot.

Offline FlorianV

• Members
Re: Hi, looking for some professional help?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:02:12 AM »
Ok a couple of hints for this.
- Don't get too old aircraft, but that seems to be fine in your case
- Try to get as much fleet commonality as possible. Try in the future to only acquire one of the aircraft types you have right now (or of the same family), unless not possible because you want to go long-haul for possible.

These are the basic things. Considering that you have only 1 aircraft of each, it's expensive too operate them so is it in real life. ;)
MT7: Vasco Express

• Former member
Re: Hi, looking for some professional help?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »
The quickest fix for your case would either be to lease more of each aircraft type to share the expences between more planes, and thus reducing the costs of one plane, or switch 1 or 2 types into the 3rd of yours.
Both ways reduce your maintenance/airplane, and thus allow you for beter income (provided that the new aircraft also make about the same as the old ones).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.