Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Need Veteran player help  (Read 2092 times)

Williamsfilms

• Former member
Re: Need Veteran player help
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »
I also have another problom. Due to me reducing my turnarounds, my image is dropping like a rock, is there anything I can do to counteract this? It was 74 last night and is now at 69.

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »
First, make sure that's the problem.  What your On-Time and Cancellation numbers look like?

On-Time doesn't drop CI unless you put in way into the toilet.  But Cancellations can drive it down pretty quick.

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 08:34:49 PM »
First, make sure that's the problem.  What your On-Time and Cancellation numbers look like?

On-Time doesn't drop CI unless you put in way into the toilet.  But Cancellations can drive it down pretty quick.

Its about 12% here and there.

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »
12% Cancellation?

Yeah, that's pretty high.  Is it due to Scheduling?  It'll break it down for you.  If it is, you may need to play around with your schedules to better utilize your planes without having to cram the flights together so close.

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 10:07:53 PM »
12% Cancellation?

Yeah, that's pretty high.  Is it due to Scheduling?  It'll break it down for you.  If it is, you may need to play around with your schedules to better utilize your planes without having to cram the flights together so close.

Well it seems I only have 1 flight doing this right now that I fixed everything. The only thing I could do to this flight was to give it 5 extra minutes of turn around. Reason being is because the airport is not 24hr, and there are no other routes big enough for it (its a 757). So I am stuck with what I got from this one, Im just hoping to make money. It seems Ive only had 1.5 million for the past 4 months, im starting to make money now kinda, but it goes up and down so much during the week, this is due to my blunder with fleet commonality, Im hoping that when my order of 2 new ERJ's comes in, that will help me make so more money to where I can get another 757 and actully make money off of them instead of having all its profits and more go to fleet commonality costs.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.