Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: NEW DC - 10'S !!!!!  (Read 1582 times)

mikeymike

• Former member
NEW DC - 10'S !!!!!
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
Hey every1 has anyone had this problem??  i oredered 16 new DC-10-30'S in lots of 8 with deliverys starting july 78, the only reason i ordered them was because of the short delivery times but i have just logged back in and the delivery dates have changed to 1987!!!

Has anyone else had the same problem?   I wouldnt have ordered them if deliverys were for 1987

Mike

KAH

• Former member
Re: NEW DC - 10'S !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »
Go read the announcement forum.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

mikeymike

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:22:19 PM »
Thanks for your reply sami, sorry i didnt search for this subject and if i wasted your time as you had to respond to a query that has allready been anounced, i only started a new thread as i beleived this had just occured and there fore there would be no history on the subject.

one thing i dont understand is that if i order the same amount of planes now i would still get them 3 years earlier than the revised dates?

also if cancel order would i recieve a refund?

many thanks

mikeymike

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 08:36:35 PM »
Sorry to bother you again but i can not find the order ID, i have gone to aircraft order page and could not find it there and could not find it when i clicked on the cancelation tab.

Thanks

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »
Sorry to bother you again but i can not find the order ID, i have gone to aircraft order page and could not find it there and could not find it when i clicked on the cancelation tab.

Thanks
When you click the cancellation-button, you get to the screen in which you have to confirm that you are sure you want to cancel the order. Now, look at the address bar on the top of the browser, and there you'll see some numbers in the end. That's the order ID.

mikeymike

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
thank you Jps

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »
When you click the cancellation-button, you get to the screen in which you have to confirm that you are sure you want to cancel the order. Now, look at the address bar on the top of the browser, and there you'll see some numbers in the end. That's the order ID.

Oh.. no sh*t? Heh.. that explains a lot ..  :-[

Albert

rickda

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 10:50:17 PM »
Bug or not the position is simply not acceptable as I for one ahbe let the ptoential purchase of other planes pass by awaiting the confirmed orders. Alos I know that MSM order after me but he still gets his planes in Oct of the current year and I have to wait until 2004. Bug or not th orders where confrimed and should be fulfiled.

This is getting tedious with the cancelation of the ealrier game with no decent notice so I missed th restart. Beinging to dubt the intergity of the game.

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »
This is getting tedious with the cancelation of the ealrier game with no decent notice so I missed th restart. Beinging to dubt the intergity of the game.

So wait a second.... cancelling the orders that were created due to a bug that allowed HUNDREDS of planes to be delivered all at once... THAT "brings into doubt the integrity of the game"?

But NOT fixing the problem and allowing it to go through, allowing hundreds of planes to be delivered at once, is okay?

That seriously computes with you?  You fail to see the problem with that?  Is English just not your primary language?  Because you seem to have problems understanding what "integrity" means.

What would seriously affect the integrity of this game would be if Sami allowed the gross abuse of bugs for the immense benefit of a handful of people.  I placed my orders for the planes too.  I hoped I got them, but I completely expected him to do precisely what he did.  It was simply TOO big of a bug to let slide.

You didn't even have the decency to report the problem -- so don't even try preaching to anyone about "integrity".
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:10:33 AM by Sigma »

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »
Well I for one think that its a good thing that SAMI has done and 'fixed' the loophole, why should RickDA get his planes early because he 'KNEW' the fault in the system and gets  to get his aircraft 5 years earlier than the guy who bought with patience on his side? - as for integrity -as the saying goes - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.