Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Problem with new aircraft!  (Read 653 times)

• Former member
Problem with new aircraft!
« on: May 09, 2009, 05:53:24 AM »
Hi everyone, has anyone else had trouble with new aircraft when delivered not matching up to order requirements, namely weight varients??
I have now on several types of aircraft ordered for example 727-200 Adv with max weight  varience ie capable of flying 2600 km and they arrive to me with standard weight varience ie 2200km this is just one example but has happened on 707's / 747's   :'(

just wondering if anyone else has encountered problem, can be extremely annoying when you had specific routes in mind   :-\

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Problem with new aircraft!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 05:57:34 AM »
You must simply be ordering the incorrect version.

There are 12 different 727-200Adv that you can order, ranging in ranges from 2110NM to 2610NM.   The only way to get 2610NM is to get it with JT8D-17Rs in a +11.2tn MTOW variant.

I've been known to forget to click the right variant when I order or forget to pick the configuration.  It happens.

If you just got the 727s, check your Aircraft on Order page, they should still be displayed for a short while after you take receipt of the planes.  It will show the engine and weight variant choice you made at order.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 06:01:26 AM by Sigma »

Online Runner

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 07:43:03 AM »
Also, if you put more then the standard number of seats in an aircraft, the range will drop, as there are more pax = more weight.

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »
yep cheers runner, thought that might be the problem and done some tinkering and yes it is!

problem solved

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.