Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Scheduling leased planes  (Read 869 times)

eqthomas

• Former member
Scheduling leased planes
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »
Why is that I can't go ahead schedule routes for my planes I leased?  I have a plane arriving 2 days and 3 other arriving over the next 10 days but they don't show up in my aircraft are to places routes on them.

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Scheduling leased planes
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »
Are these new planes ordered from the manufacturer or ones from the used market? If new ones, then this bug has occurred before but sort of fixed itself I guess. Troubling that it is occurring again.  :-\

eqthomas

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »
These are new planes.  I setup routes thinking I would be able to assign them to planes that were coming in but I can't.  I setup the routes 3 weeks ago since the time slots I wanted them on were getting low at DFW.

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »
Sounds very much like what happened before. It may be that you don't even get the planes when they are due to be delivered (Sami promptly gave everyone back the missing planes, though). Please see this thread for info.

eqthomas

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »
Ok. Thanks!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
If you mean the Fokker 100 order I do see them delivered normally? Pre-scheduling time for newly ordered planes was 21 days or so.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 02:39:51 AM »
I am having the same problem. The route is suited to the aircraft which is in my posession, configured, and times schedule. I just can't get my aircraft assigned to the route. Help?!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.