Author Topic: Loans  (Read 2259 times)

carloscarlos

• Former member
Loans
« on: April 29, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »
hi sami,

i just received bad news.

was looking to buy 5 planes. didnt had enough money, so i got a loan of 40mill
what happens next is the worse bit, made the deal to buy the 5 planes which would be 70mill, when clicked ok, only had the same money i had before i made the loan 30mill. basically it is as if i never took it, the thig is that it is on the bank to be payed in 10 yrs.

could you look into it pls!

regards,
carlos carlos

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:17:13 AM by sami »

Jps

• Former member
Re: dont take loans READ THIS
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
There are already numerous topics about this in both the General forums and bug reports  :P
Also, no need to post multiple times on different parts of the forum.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:52:17 PM by Jps »

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »
jps, i know very well i posted it twice! if it would have happend to u for sure you wouldnt like, it basically stoped my expansion for 4/5 days, it wouldmt be nice for it to happen to other players as well! unless u like to play it in a unfair way! let them take the loans so they lose the cash and ill take advantage!

have a gd game!

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 09:52:49 PM »
Yeah... You should probably just post in the thread which already discusses this.

Just out of curiosity, why did you put your airline livery and alliance logo on the first post? Kind of no point there.  ;)

Offline Dan380

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »
Just out of curiosity, why did you put your airline livery and alliance logo on the first post? Kind of no point there.  ;)

It's called a signature.  ::)

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »
If it was his signature wouldn't it appear at the end of all of his posts?  ::)

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »
Yeah... You should probably just post in the thread which already discusses this.

to be honest, i didnt even thought about checking if anyone else had the same problem, maybe foolish of me, but in the end of the day, you want to try and help the other player so they dont have the same problem as i did, i call this fair play. aparently some players didnt seem to accept that "warning" in a good maner, so themoan/complain. but tuff, i am sure a there was a lot more ppl apreciated it than the ones who didnt. we dont play for free, even though it is a small amount, you dont really want to waste your time/game money in a bug that is most problably make you lose time/money to pay the refered loan, specially when you want to expand! bear in mind i am not complaining and i know how hard it is to setup something like AWS, so Sami as ALL THE CREDITS for his great job. unfortunatelly there is one more thing for him to look into!

about the livery previously, just thought it wasnt worse hassle. but for u ...ill make that little effort!

gd game for everyone

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »
If it was his signature wouldn't it appear at the end of all of his posts?  ::)

same as urs! isnt it!?

jamboy2378

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 10:38:03 PM »
After slogging through three of these games and reading all the posts I've come to realize that, even in our small community of players, there are some that would belittle a person for seeking or offering advice, with no thought of helping other than to point out something wrong with the individuals signature or prose. Why is that?

No answer needed as I already know.

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 10:44:51 PM »
glup...with a couple of sentences....said it all!!  :-[

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »
Umm... But the thing is that you're not posting a signature. It's an attachment you're putting to every post, right?  If you want to post a signature with a picture attached to it I can show you how to do it.

With my signature, there isn't an attachment sign below it with the number of times it's been viewed. I could be missing something though. I didn't mean it to be offensive in anyway. And I wasn't pointing out anything wrong... I probably overreacted to nothing so I apologize.

I guess I'll keep my mouth shut.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 10:50:44 PM by Brockster »

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »
sorry pall...it happens the same with me...with woman...unfortunatelly i am not a literate on PCmania...therefore i dont know how to do some nice and cool things as you may see in some threads....anyway, i apologise for my ignorance!

my signature

carlos carlos!

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »
No problem. It was my fault. :)

If you'd like here is how to do it with the picture.

You go to your profile and then edit the setting or information.

Then in the box where it says signature you just post the link to the picture with the appropriate format.

Like, (img)then the link goes here(/img). You should use the brackets instead of the parenthesis.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:00:56 PM by Brockster »

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »
;D

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
i think thats too much for me! it doesnt seem to work

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »
hehe...dumb!

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »
naa...it doesnt work either way...() []...ill just leave it...

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 02:56:42 AM »
Hmm... you need a link from an image hosting website. Like photobucket. You need to create an account there and then upload the image there and then post the link. and the last img needs to be [/img]

I could do it for you if you give me the picture. Then I'll send you the link and then you just need to wrap the img things around it.

Branmuffin

• Former member
Re: Loans
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 03:18:07 AM »
If you don't want to have to create an account at photobucket, try www.imageshack.us ;)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Loans
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 03:21:27 AM »
http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,8502.0.html   <-- I would still need help & more detailed info as I just can't get to the bottom of the issue.. never had it myself.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.