Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Join the WORLDLINK alliance!  (Read 648 times)

Offline Brockster

• Members
Join the WORLDLINK alliance!
« on: April 26, 2009, 03:18:30 AM »
WORLDLINK Alliance "Beta" Logo:

Paragon Airlines and Northern Spirit Airlines of Toronto Pearson have teamed up with TRANS AM of New York's JFK to create a new global alliance called WORLDLINK. The alliance will strive to provide quality and reliable travel to its millions of possible passengers for the years to come. At this time the WORLDLINK management is accepting applications to join the alliance. Each applicant should respond here and will then be assessed by the management team. Airlines accepted will be sent an invitation along with a PM. While all airlines are welcome to apply, we may not accept multiple airlines located at the same airport. If you're interesting in joining please make sure to mention your airline name and location. :)

More information will be released as time progresses.

The WORLDLINK Management Team

• Former member
Re: Join the WORLDLINK alliance!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 06:43:18 PM »
I would be happy to join your alliance.

I'm running a premium service airline out of Munich, currently operating a fleet of 9 B757's with 10 A320's on order. The early business plan is to serve major European airports, and to expand with IC-flights later when cash-flows from the European operations and the access to suitable aircrafts permits this.

CEO, AirNorway

Offline Brockster

• Members
Re: Join the WORLDLINK alliance!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
An invite has been sent. :)

Welcome aboard!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.