Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Multiple Hubs?  (Read 585 times)

PacNW8

• Former member
Multiple Hubs?
« on: April 24, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »
Are they possible?  I based myself on a part of he world I would love to know more about, but 4 or 5 days into this game I am realizing that the biggest markets have ZERO demand (how does that work?), and I am seeing that I can't create another hub either?  What am I missing can anyone help?

Thanks!

Offline Brockster

• Members
Re: Multiple Hubs?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »
About the multiple hubs... The search function is your friend.  :D

Umm... Where are you based at? Is it possible that your airport is a domestic only airport and thus you have zero demand on certain routes?

Jps

• Former member
Re: Multiple Hubs?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 09:49:38 AM »
more about multiple hubs here.
Also, like Brockster said, it's possible that you are either on a domestic airport, thus you have no international flights, or you are based on an international airport, and thus have no domestic flights. A good example of this are the 2 airports in Tokyo, Narita and Haneda. Narita is International, and Haneda domestic. And the thing that causes mistakes here, is the fact, that Haneda has the most passengers going through/year in Japan, or is it even in whole Asia? Anyways, Japan domestic flights transport a huge amount of passengers each day.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.