Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Next game world opens today  (Read 4863 times)

Offline freshmore

• Members
Re: Next game world opens today
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 12:22:18 AM »
yep lol ;D

JIMBORICHARDSON

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »
when is the next Air Travel Boom opening??

Jaimier

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »
Does anyone know when it will start.

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »
I don't want to get annoying Sami but, when will the next game start?  ;)

NicholasB

• Former member
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 03:45:28 PM »
I just bought my credits for air travel boom 2. Hope they will limit the players though.

NicholasB

JIMBORICHARDSON

• Former member
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:44 PM »
ive already got mine when will the game start.

Offline freshmore

• Members
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
we should hear something soon because he did say he would review the situation in a week, jus under a week ago, so he should tell us thn. One thing though he did come down witht teh flu again so i don't know whether he has recovered again and been able to get ready for a new game quite so soon, but hopefully sami has recovered and all is well.

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »
Also, they were moving offices or something.

toyotaboy95

• Former member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 12:41:16 AM »
i seriously hope Air Travel Boom #2 will have the new ordering system ;D

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 10:31:09 AM »
Air Travel Boom (#1) had one more spot left open. I guess someone dropped out. So I tried to buy credits so I could go in it, although it was already 10% in. I wanted to go in this time range as it was easy, more efficient aircaft have been invented during that time, much more people are flying and it has aircraft that I have used. I tried to buy the credits but it kept saying it was failing. So after 30 minutes I tried again and it worked, but to my surprise the only last place in Air Travel Boom, was already taken! I hope another comes out!

PS. I'm new to this game, does anyone have any tips to help? I started a game in Jet Age #2, but it didn't turn out well :-\
Thanks!

Offline Brockster

• Members
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »
Air Travel Boom (#1) had one more spot left open. I guess someone dropped out. So I tried to buy credits so I could go in it, although it was already 10% in. I wanted to go in this time range as it was easy, more efficient aircaft have been invented during that time, much more people are flying and it has aircraft that I have used. I tried to buy the credits but it kept saying it was failing. So after 30 minutes I tried again and it worked, but to my surprise the only last place in Air Travel Boom, was already taken! I hope another comes out!

PS. I'm new to this game, does anyone have any tips to help? I started a game in Jet Age #2, but it didn't turn out well :-\
Thanks!

Welcome to Airwaysim! :) Definitely read through this thread as it has a bunch of great tips and advice!

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 11:33:24 AM »
(To: Brockster)
Thanks so much! It really helped. I have also gone bankrupped twice  :laugh: oh well! My bases are usually in Australia as that's where I come from, but it isn't a great place to start. You have big airports like Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane that will get you money, but then what. LOL

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »
(To: Brockster)
Thanks so much! It really helped. I have also gone bankrupped twice  :laugh: oh well! My bases are usually in Australia as that's where I come from, but it isn't a great place to start. You have big airports like Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane that will get you money, but then what. LOL

Hi and welcome to Airwaysim!
Try to get some bigger jets and fly to those big airports, and after that chooce a 3rd destination from that big airport to another country. So for example like this: [Your airport]-Sydney-Tokyo Narita-Sydney-[Your airport]. This way you'll get more flights and hopefully a better revenue.
To do a 3-airport leg, all you need to do different than when creating a leg between just 2 airports, is, that you after choosing the 2nd airport scroll down the page, and from there choose the 3rd airport. After that comes a window, in which you can chooce whether to have a fuel or a full stop at the 2nd airport. You can also choose, whether to fly the route as A-B-C-A (Your airport-Sydney-Narita-Your airport) or as the usual A-B-C-B-A.

JIMBORICHARDSON

• Former member
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »
im dieing to know when it will start dont mean to get annoying but i must know.

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »
Hi and welcome to Airwaysim!
Try to get some bigger jets and fly to those big airports, and after that chooce a 3rd destination from that big airport to another country. So for example like this: [Your airport]-Sydney-Tokyo Narita-Sydney-[Your airport]. This way you'll get more flights and hopefully a better revenue.
To do a 3-airport leg, all you need to do different than when creating a leg between just 2 airports, is, that you after choosing the 2nd airport scroll down the page, and from there choose the 3rd airport. After that comes a window, in which you can chooce whether to have a fuel or a full stop at the 2nd airport. You can also choose, whether to fly the route as A-B-C-A (Your airport-Sydney-Narita-Your airport) or as the usual A-B-C-B-A.
Thank you so much. I actually didn't know that. I think my HQ for the next Air Travel Boom will be Melbourne as it has no closing curfew like Sydney. Bigger jets...will do. 737's are obviously a good plane for domestic flights and bigger Airbus planes for Asia/Oceania international. I have been reading a couple of forums and one was talking about a new ordering system. Do you know anything about that?
Thnaks again!

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 12:42:34 AM »
Dorito, use the search button, go through the threads, or contact anyone through p.m.'s for advice. These posts are off-topic for this thread.

btw, welcome to Airway Sim!  ;D

toyotaboy95

• Former member
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 05:39:13 AM »
Welcome to AirwaySim, the greatest airline simulation game on the net (so far ;D).

back to discussing this topic. Could the new air travel boom go up to 2013-2015 so that we could play with the Boeing 787 and A380s a bit longer?

Offline freshmore

• Members
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 11:41:12 PM »
to go up to 2015 u really need a350data, bombardier cseries aircraft etc, 2011 is as far as the aircraft data can take us atm.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »

The next game world will open when the "version 1.1" developments are ready. Meaning mainly the revised new aircraft market. At the moment I don't have a timeframe for you but I will post info as soon as possible.

Offline Runner

• Members
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2009, 12:44:30 PM »
Nice!  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.