Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: All Routes showing 0 Pax load except one?  (Read 1138 times)

PacNW8

• Former member
All Routes showing 0 Pax load except one?
« on: April 22, 2009, 04:07:42 AM »
Ok so for the better part of the day I have been running an airplane over 3 routes, and none are showing any Load factor but one route, which is doing well.... While I can imagine having low load factors, I cannot imagine 0 load factor on 3 routes out of 4 when the same pricing strategy was used.  In fact the route performing is not even the dense city pair.  Any ideas anyone?  My digits in the bank are dropping rapidly...zoiks!

Thanks in Advance!

After some research I see that a couple of these pairs have non-existant demand?  How could two large markets literally have zero market demand...again I can see LOW demand but zero?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 05:22:02 AM by PacNW8 »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: All Routes showing 0 Pax load except one?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:48:26 AM »
which routes these are?

NicholasB

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:53:09 AM »
I am having  the same issue with a flight of mine too. OPA001 & OPA002 Singapore to Bangkok once a week return. Now I do understand that since this is only a once week service i can expect low load factors, but ZERO?

I have marketing for the route, good slots and a modern jet 767-200 on the route. As you can imagine flying the route with zero pax is very exspensive. I could cancel the route, but i want to keep these slots for when i add capacity.

Could you look into this please sami and give me an explanation?

Thanks,

NichoasB

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 07:08:50 AM »
Same questions as in the other thread:

- route flight times
- route prices
- route demand vs. available seats
- company image, route image

NicholasB

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:37:12 AM »
What thread is that i have not been able to find it.

Cheers,

NicholasB

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 08:37:48 AM »
This one.
Also, your OPA001 & OPA002, you said you fly it only once a week? Is this correct? If so, then that's probably the reason why you have no passengers. The flights should be flown at least 3 times a week, and the more the better. This is because if you have just one flight, the game assumes that people do not know about your flight, thus they don't fly. So increase the flights to taht destination to at least 3, and watch a few game days, if you get passengers.

NicholasB

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »
Thanks JPS

PacNW8

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »
I unfortunately cancelled the routes, I was losing money rapidly and probably would have gone into the red over the night, I have another ship coming and in maintenance so I could not afford experimenting for long, hehe.  I believe one of the routes was Sao Paulo Brazil - Buenos Aires.  Ran once a day with a BAe-146.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.