Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Ordering problom.  (Read 755 times)

Williamsfilms

• Former member
Ordering problom.
« on: April 21, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »
I leased a new CRJ100 today and when I went back to my pending orders page later, nothing showed up. And as far as I know is hasnt taken any of the money for the lease out of my money. Is this a bug?

Also, there were 6 ATRs on the used market earlyer and now there is none, but this has happened before, its like they appear and then re appear after awhile.

Jps

• Former member
Re: Ordering problom.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »
Firstly, the game has restarted so you can't check these anymore.
Secondly, you most likely didn't lease the CRJ. This could happen for example when you press the lease button, and after that confirm, but when some1 else has leased the plane while you have been trying to lease it. However, if this is the case, you should get a notice of it after pressing 'Confirm lease'.
And thirdly, the ATR's are usually very popular, thus people may lease/buy them very quickly. If planes disappear from the list, it is either because the lessor decided not to lease it (usually the player), the lessor (computer) scrabbed the plane, or some1 bought/leased it. Nothing weird there  :)

Williamsfilms

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »
Firstly, the game has restarted so you can't check these anymore.
Secondly, you most likely didn't lease the CRJ. This could happen for example when you press the lease button, and after that confirm, but when some1 else has leased the plane while you have been trying to lease it. However, if this is the case, you should get a notice of it after pressing 'Confirm lease'.
And thirdly, the ATR's are usually very popular, thus people may lease/buy them very quickly. If planes disappear from the list, it is either because the lessor decided not to lease it (usually the player), the lessor (computer) scrabbed the plane, or some1 bought/leased it. Nothing weird there  :)

No I did lease the CRJ, because It was in my pending orders before, but when i went back later it wasnt there. So I have no clue what happened.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »
No I did lease the CRJ, because It was in my pending orders before, but when i went back later it wasnt there. So I have no clue what happened.
Oh, ok  :)
Well, there's no telling what happened now... ::)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.