Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Salaries  (Read 1137 times)

Offline JonesyUK

• Members
Salaries
« on: April 21, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
Has anyone else noticed an increase in the salaries of staff since the restart? I'm sure my cabin crew were paid abot $900 before, now they're over $2000 each.

Or is it just me:  :-\

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Salaries
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »
It seems that the soft reset didn't work on that (non-standard stuff), I will change those back to normal.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
Also, don't know if this is wrong, but I have one airplane (obviously), and 1 daily route (LH, takes all day). Now, I require 41 (!) cabin crew for a plane that requires 6 per flight. Yes, considering, that you have a crew that flies from A to B, another that flies from B to A, and then perhaps a stand-by crew in both locations, making up 4 crews and 24 persons. But, where does the additional 17 persons come from? Why do I need that many extra staff, if I only have 1 aiplane, and 1 daily route? I think it's a bit too much, even when the plane needs 6 CC/flight.

Dazwalsh

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »
woah ive just checked mine, 23 pilots and 35 cabin crew for a DC7?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »
please note, I had to recount the nominal salary levels once more. So if your CEO salary was at $0, please set it to such level again..

Offline hershey1

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »
i did change everything back here at at dirty Air but now my
custumer service level is at minus 35.....????

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »
Ok, now I'm convinced there's something wrong whit the DC's person number required.
I ordered a new plane, Dassault Mercury, which has a crew demand of 3 pilots and 4 cabin crew, compared to the DC 8-62's 3/6.
Before this order, I had some 20-30 pilots needed, now I have 38. Cabin crew before was 41, now it is 59. The Mercury has 4 routes, Douglas only 1.
So, even though I don't correctly remember the amount of pilots I had, I am totally sure about the CC amount. And looking to that, it raised by 19 persons, meaning that Mercury requires 18 CC, and Douglas a huge 41 (!). This even though Mercury has 4 times more routes. It has to be said, though, that Douglas flies over night, an over 9 hour flight, but Mercury only 2 hour hops, and not during the night. So does flying over night affect CC amount?
So, Mercury needs 66% of the CC the Douglas requires. If Mercury requires 19 CC, Douglas should require 29, not 41 CC. And even if the routes and other stuff affects, the difference shouldn't be that big.

Now, since I am not 100% sure if this is a bug, a wrong thing, or works just fine, I'm going to post it here. If you find that this needs action, move it to somewhere else,or tell me so I move it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.