Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Important information - Game worlds restarted  (Read 5350 times)

arjanhak

• Former member
Re: Important information - Game worlds restarted
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:31 PM »
I feel Sami has handled this unfortunate event really well. And he has been more than generous giving us free credits - really without any need for that. So be happy and play...

I totally agree! Keep up the good work, sami!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »
please note, I had to recount the nominal salary levels once more. So if your CEO salary was at $0, please set it to such level again..

Swanny

• Former member
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »
I'm kinda dissapointed. I had a great airline going in the first game but now I have really poor planes because of the terrible used aircraft market. Its dissapointing to say the least.  :(

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »
Well, you are not forced in buying a plane you do not like are you? ;)

Like said part of the selection refreshes max every 7 days.

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »
That's just overreacting. Right now, there are for example 3 DC-8-5x airplanes available, all under 9 years, which all hold over 100 pax, fly 0.8M, and have a range of several thousand NMs.

Edit: had a wrong person quoted, sorry for that  :-[

It is not overreacting I dont know what game your in but in Airline Boom, when I checked all the aircraft types out they were between the ages I specified!  The MD8's your on about I dont think are in the airline boom game - pse check before saying I'm overreacting  >:(!  

Also thanks to SAMI again, for the all good work he has put in and continues to do so, and also for allowing a refresh of the used aircraft market to happen early so that there was a better selection of aircraft!

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:53 PM »
It is not overreacting I dont know what game your in but in Airline Boom, when I checked all the aircraft types out they were between the ages I specified!  The MD8's your on about I dont think are in the airline boom game - pse check before saying I'm overreacting  >:(!  

Also thanks to SAMI again, for the all good work he has put in and continues to do so, and also for allowing a refresh of the used aircraft market to happen early so that there was a better selection of aircraft!
Yeah, sorry, I read Jet Aircraft from your post as 'Jet Age'  :-[
This post really didn't go too well for me  :P

rickda

• Former member
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
Why was a ful 24 hours not given to start the game and also 24 hrs notice of start time in both games I had a great fleet and now when i come in from work it is all gone day 2 has started and I have 2 wait for planes to be delivered and have been left wih a por choice. I think both games should restart with clear notice given to all of the new start time

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »
Okay once more.

* The reasons for restart are posted in the first message. This was an unfortunate and undesired event but the only feasible solution. Hopfully we don't have to take such drastic measures ever again.

* Both worlds had a initial turn of 4 hours (instead of 24) to get the time going relatively quickly but yet to allow most of the players to get aware of the situation. It was not possible at this time to extend that time.

* The aircraft market refreshes once a week, not being able to aquire just the desired aircraft model right from the start is not a disaster. Everyone does want the Boeing or that pretty Airbus so they ARE very popular and hard to get also in the future!

* Each member in the games have been issued additional 5 credits refund, which is 50% extra of the price you originally paid to join it. This was an additional gesture from us to say sorry. If you are not happy with this you are of course free to leave the game world and in the end you have received more credits than what you used to join. On the other hand if you keep playing you can use the five in any other games later on, or perhaps to reserve your fav. airline name.

I believe all necessary information is now posted, please refer to the first and this last posts of this thread.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.