» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: gates  (Read 1184 times)

carloscarlos

• Former member
gates
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
one little question,
say i am pre-scheduling my fleet, how long until i lose the gates due to not using them?

tks

carlos

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jps

• Former member
Re: gates
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »
2 weeksmonths. You can reactivate them again by going to Manage routes, and then selecting the route, editing it and saving it from the edit window without changing anything. This will give you another 2 weeksmonths to get the plane to use the slot. However, you will only get the slots, if there are still free slots available at that time, this can be seen in the editing window just like it when creating the route.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 12:57:56 PM by Jps »

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
i have only asked this because, i have just ordered 3 more planes...the pre-schedule system isnot available for some reason. bear in mind that there are 2 months still for the planes to arrive! would that have any influence on its availability?

Kontio

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
i have only asked this because, i have just ordered 3 more planes...the pre-schedule system isnot available for some reason. bear in mind that there are 2 months still for the planes to arrive! would that have any influence on its availability?

You can pre-schedule 3 weeks in advance of delivery.

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
aum...ok kontio...that was my doubt!

tkx

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »
2-3 months is the time in which you lose the runway/airport slots.. (they are not gates)

if you pre-schedule very early you may get a warning of those slots but just be aware of the ~2 months cutoff time on them if they are never used.

Offline Trent900

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »
You can pre-schedule 3 weeks in advance of delivery.

hmm..   It's now 2 weeks before my aircraft are delivered and I'm still unable to schedule routes for them. Has anyone else managed to use this option?

D.

intereuro
interworld - a proud member of the 'QualiTeam' alliance.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 12:57:29 PM »
2-3 months is the time in which you lose the runway/airport slots.. (they are not gates)

if you pre-schedule very early you may get a warning of those slots but just be aware of the ~2 months cutoff time on them if they are never used.
Oh, was it 2 months? I somehow thought it was 2 weeks. Though, it does sound rather short time...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.