Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LAUNCHING SOON - The Concordis Alliance  (Read 6712 times)

atomic920

• Former member
Re: Proposed Future Alliance
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 06:09:33 PM »
Jetlantic is very interested in joining a international alliance

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
Jetlantic is very interested in joining a international alliance

thanks for your interest. What type of airline will you be running? Long/shorthaul?

Also, we already have an airline based at LHR who are interested but as this is only a provisional list for discussions, I will still add you to the list. You would of course have to work very closely together if you both went ahead and joined but that could work very well. Having a huge amount of competition at LHR will be easier if the two of you team up together!

NicholasB

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 06:26:16 PM »
Hi Norge,

I am very interested in joining your aliance with my hub based in Singapore. My airline Oriental Pacific Airways plans to be a regional and international long haul operator. with Singapore being a crossroads of the world I feel we are well placed to a be productive member of the aliance.

My initial goals are to develop point to point routes with key cities in Asia primarily linking singapore's Chinese ethnic majority with those in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Mainland China. From there I hope to branch out and develop long haul routes. As an example I wish to develop the "Kanagaroo Route, linking Australia with the UK, hoping to take advantage of Australia and Singapores status as former British colonies and members of the Commonwealth. Many Australians, Singaporeans and British have close ties in all three countries such as; Business, Family, Government, trade and good ol nostalgisa etc.,

Being the middle way between Australia and the UK we are an ideal partner to work with both an Australian and British partner. Furthermore, our regional point to point network will feed alot of travelers through Singapore as we are South east Asia's gateway city.

Additionaly, since Singapores independance, it has developed close ties with Japan, these are primarily development, technologial and finance related. Japan is Singapores largest investor and it makes great sense that there is equaly close ties within the Aviation sector.

We at Oriental Pacific Airways are out to make it big in every market that we can, however, to achieve this mighty goal we are equaly prepared to work with some solid partners.

I hope this may have you interested in our Airline and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

NicholasB
CEO
Oriental Pacific Airways.

lol this is fun

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »
Hi Norge,

I am very interested in joining your aliance with my hub based in Singapore. My airline Oriental Pacific Airways plans to be a regional and international long haul operator. with Singapore being a crossroads of the world I feel we are well placed to a be productive member of the aliance.

- - - -

We at Oriental Pacific Airways are out to make it big in every market that we can, however, to achieve this mighty goal we are equaly prepared to work with some solid partners.

I hope this may have you interested in our Airline and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

NicholasB
CEO
Oriental Pacific Airways.

lol this is fun

Wow thanks for the detailed outline, nice to see you're taking it seriously. I agree you would make a very valuable member of an alliance and have been added to the list!

And yes, this is great fun!  ;D

sambessey

• Former member
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2009, 07:23:48 PM »
Aether based out of Athens here...

Planning to serve the domestic Greek market and offer short and longhaul- basically act as Greece´s flagcarrier

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »
Aether based out of Athens here...

Planning to serve the domestic Greek market and offer short and longhaul- basically act as Greece´s flagcarrier

Very good! Lots of island hopping for you I'd imagine!  :)

You're added to the list!

maltan69

• Former member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »
Can I join as well? From LAX (Anka Airways)
I plan short and long.

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:05 PM »
Can I join as well? From LAX (Anka Airways)
I plan short and long.

Thanks for your interest. You will notice however that we have an interested member at LAX. This is not a problem, but you would both need to be prepared to work together closely on your routes etc.

I have added you to the list  ;D

ngaira

• Former member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
Hi, I am interested in joining the alliance. My airline, Kenia Airlines is based in Africa with its hub in Nairobi, Kenya.

Ngaira
CEO - Kenia Airlines

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:53 PM »
Hi, I am interested in joining the alliance. My airline, Kenia Airlines is based in Africa with its hub in Nairobi, Kenya.

Ngaira
CEO - Kenia Airlines

Great! Now we have at least one airline on each continent  ;D

One thing, what kind of routes are you planning? Shortaul or Longhaul?

jfletcher

• Former member
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »
Sure sign me up to join the alliance.

-- Cross Nation Airways

pireslcm

• Former member
Re: UPDATED Proposed Future Alliance
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 11:33:33 PM »
Look in S. America, we have 2 airlines, so we need to divide the connections in two...
I'm opening new routes in S.America, then I suggest that I can take S.America/N.America and the other playr take a look for Europe, Asia and Africa. If It's possible... What do U think???
If it's nessecery we can talk in portuguese or in spanish, if it's better.
Huges for all!

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 12:46:31 AM »
Look in S. America, we have 2 airlines, so we need to divide the connections in two...
I'm opening new routes in S.America, then I suggest that I can take S.America/N.America and the other playr take a look for Europe, Asia and Africa. If It's possible... What do U think???
If it's nessecery we can talk in portuguese or in spanish, if it's better.
Huges for all!

Indeed you will both have to carefully co-ordinate both your short haul and your long haul routes. This will be the case at LAX and LHR too. I don't however think it would be a necessary to divide the continents up like you suggest. There is enough demand on some routes for you both to operate side by side; not as competitors but as partners (e.g. GRU-LHR;GRU-CDG). Those routes that don't have the demand for both airlines you could divide between yourselves on a route-by-route basis. It would be great to eventually have all the alliance hubs connected to each other.

In the end, the alliance will not tell you how to run your airlines. You will be allowed and expected to come up with your own method of deciding which airline flies to each destination. But also remember that other alliance members may wish to fly into GRU and this will also need to be considered!

This whole process cannot really get underway fully until the alliance is officially launched in September (Game time) and a private alliance forum is available. Until the alliance is formally established, I suggest any discussions between yourself and the other alliance member at your hub take place via PM as this is not a private forum and we dont want to give our competitor any help :)

Obeewan

• Former member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 03:15:07 AM »
Elite Airlines is interested.  Elite Airlines is an airline with operations based out of North America's Chicago-O'hare --KORD--   We will offer domestic/short int/long haul int flights all around the world with a majority of traffic being domestic to accommodate the massive USA demand.  I am not positive if I can join but would like to put my name out there.

Elite Airlines

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:00 AM »
Elite Airlines is interested.  Elite Airlines is an airline with operations based out of North America's Chicago-O'hare --KORD--   We will offer domestic/short int/long haul int flights all around the world with a majority of traffic being domestic to accommodate the massive USA demand.  I am not positive if I can join but would like to put my name out there.

Elite Airlines

Thanks for your interest, I'll add you to the list. If you do change your mind just let me know via PM, thanks  :)

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »
Being a person in "charge" of an alliance is not easy work, eh?  :P

Good luck with your venture!

Talentz

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 07:24:26 AM »
Being a person in "charge" of an alliance is not easy work, eh?  :P

Good luck with your venture!

Talentz

Haha, yeah it's a lot to keep track of, but adding something else to the game  :)

sonicsupervibe

• Former member
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 08:34:03 PM »
SSV-Atlantic, based at Chicago (ORD), would be interested in joining some sort of alliance!   Right now, we feature 502 weekly flights, (#4 in the world, #2 USA domestic), at the time of this post, we control 24% of the slots at ORD.  Thanks!  Ron

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »
SSV-Atlantic, based at Chicago (ORD), would be interested in joining some sort of alliance!   Right now, we feature 502 weekly flights, (#4 in the world, #2 USA domestic), at the time of this post, we control 24% of the slots at ORD.  Thanks!  Ron

Thanks for your interest. I have added you to the list  ;D As I am sure you are aware, Elite Airlines of ORD have also registered for interest. This is not a problem, there are several cases so far where there are two interested parties. It would mean however, if both airlines join the alliance when formed, you would have to be willing to work very closely with each other. This could be a very positive thing as you would be a force to be reckoned with at ORD if you were working with, rather than against each other!

Budjet

• Former member
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »
I feel when I advance, this alliance sounds good, Air Forras, Sky Harbour (PHX), Short Haul and Domestic

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.