Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LAUNCHING SOON - The Concordis Alliance  (Read 6710 times)

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
LAUNCHING SOON - The Concordis Alliance
« on: April 18, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »
The alliance has now been formally named the Concordis Alliance derived from the Latin word for united and harmoneous.

The Concordis Alliance will be formally launched on or around 17th September!

The alliance now has 25 members and is therefore fully subscribed! We will still accept applications from interested airlines who will be placed in a holding pool incase any of the current members drop out before the alliance is formally established. If you wish to be placed in the holding pool, please contact NorgeFly via private message.

We now have our full Alliance Council.

NorgeFly, CEO of Japan National Airlines (HND)
Atomic920, CEO of Jetlantic (LHR)
Highways1, CEO of Yankee (JFK)

The current alliance membership list is as follows:

1. Aether ATH
2. Air Forras PHX
3. Air Paradisio CCS
4. Air Skye - recently re-started in CJU
5. American South West DAL
6. Anka Airways LAX
7. Australian Airlines SYD
8. Azul Linhas Aéreas GRU
9. Cross Nation Airways DXB
10. Elite Airlines ORD
11. Hana Airlines ICN
12. jagAirways KUL
13. Japan National Airlines HND
14. Jetlantic LHR
15. Kenia Airlines NBO
16. Lunar LAX
17. Lynian CDG
18. Orange Airways FLL
19. Oriental Pacific SIN
20. RyanJet NRT
21. SSV-Atlantic ORD
22. Storm Air CPH
23. tilair LHR
24. Transbrasil Linhas Aereas GRU
25. Yankee Airlines JFK
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:56:38 PM by NorgeFly »

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members
Re: Proposed Future Alliance
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
Hey there,
My airline is called Air Skye. Its based in Manchester in the UK. We only plan to be a European airline, but we strive to be the biggest and best European airline. We currently opearate Fokker aircraft on high demand routes such as; Amsterdam, Paris (CDG), Frankfurt, Madrid and Dublin. We will soon be phasing out the Fokker aircraft for short - medium haul Airbus'.

We anticipate to be flying to North europe (Copenhagen, Stokholm, Helsinki, Oslo etc.) by the next few game days when our new aircraft come through. And we hope to be able to add new routes every few days to our ever growing route map.

If you need any more details, please let me know! I would love to be in this Alliance, as it seems that it will be a huge role player in all Alliance's in Airway Sim.

Thanks

T8KE0FF

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 12:54:00 PM by T8KE0FF »

flygresor

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
RyanJet based on Narita is interessted!

gustavo

• Former member
Re: Proposed Future Allianc
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »
Hi there!

Lynian Airways is a French airline based at CDG. The first flights will be to New York and Atlanta, linking two main hubs in North America to the heart of Europe. In the future the transatlantic network wil become an important part of the network and we will start a strong european network as well. Eventually Lynian Airways is to become CDG's main airline with a extensive domestic, european and intercontinental network. Therefore we are very interested to join negotiation talks on the formation of a alliance.

Cheers!

Offline Pai

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 02:06:13 PM »
Lunar Airways wish to join and represents a seat for LAX

LAX - Domestic/Long Haul

Cheers

Pai
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 03:30:49 AM by Pai »
Lunar Airways

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »
So far so good guys  ;D

masjg

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 02:25:07 PM »
Hi

jagAirways could be perfect as an asian carrier for the alliance. We are based in Kuala Lumpur, and the airport isn't crowded like Singapore and other surrounding hubs. KL is centrally located in the region, and at the moment we have flights to the South East Asia and China, but will hoepfully expand into oceania and possibly Europe.

We would like to become a dominant leader in the region, so an alliance opens up many doors. We are interested in negotiations.

thanks

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Hi

jagAirways could be perfect as an asian carrier for the alliance. We are based in Kuala Lumpur, and the airport isn't crowded like Singapore and other surrounding hubs. KL is centrally located in the region, and at the moment we have flights to the South East Asia and China, but will hoepfully expand into oceania and possibly Europe.

We would like to become a dominant leader in the region, so an alliance opens up many doors. We are interested in negotiations.

thanks

You'd be very good choice for flights between Australia and Europe if that's the case... I will gladly add you to the list  ;D

Offline highways1

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »
Hi! Yankee Airlines based at JFK would fulfill your requirements for an east coast hub and would like to join.

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »
Hi! Yankee Airlines based at JFK would fulfill your requirements for an east coast hub and would like to join.

Great, added you to the list. I presume you plan to be a big trans-atlantic carrier aswell as US domestic?

Offline highways1

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 02:55:43 PM »
Absolutely. JFK is great for serving European destinations because the demand is big for the main routes, but I can also justify flying secondary routes. As far as domestic flights, I will have a major impact, utilizing future hubs in Orlando and St. Louis as well as a few flights from LAX to compliment Lunar.

pireslcm

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »
Hey Guys!!!! A Azul Linhas Aéreas, playing in South America - Based in GRU or SBGR!
Looking for botrh short and longhaul...
I'd like to participate of this dream team!!!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:01:00 PM by pireslcm »

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 03:03:54 PM »
Absolutely. JFK is great for serving European destinations because the demand is big for the main routes, but I can also justify flying secondary routes. As far as domestic flights, I will have a major impact, utilizing future hubs in Orlando and St. Louis as well as a few flights from LAX to compliment Lunar.

Great stuff. JFK was my first choice of possible east coast hubs for that very reason!

Hey Guys!!!! A Azul Linhas Aéreas, playing in South America - Based in GRU or SBGR!
Looking for botrh short and longhaul...
I'd like to participate of this dream team!!!

I have added you too. Are you planning on adding flights within S.America? If not, we may have to look for a short haul carrier based at your airport for connections.

stormy12390

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »
Hi my name airlines name is Storm Air and we operate out of copenhagen both shaut and long haul routes soon and i would very much like to join the alliance let me know thanks

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
Hi my name airlines name is Storm Air and we operate out of copenhagen both shaut and long haul routes soon and i would very much like to join the alliance let me know thanks

Thanks for your interest in the alliance. I will add you to the list. We look like we're doing very well so far, particularly in Europe!!

Monk Xion

• Former member
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
Hey there,
My airline is called Air Skye. Its based in Manchester in the UK. We only plan to be a European airline, but we strive to be the biggest and best European airline. We currently opearate Fokker aircraft on high demand routes such as; Amsterdam, Paris (CDG), Frankfurt, Madrid and Dublin. We will soon be phasing out the Fokker aircraft for short - medium haul Airbus'.

We anticipate to be flying to North europe (Copenhagen, Stokholm, Helsinki, Oslo etc.) by the next few game days when our new aircraft come through. And we hope to be able to add new routes every few days to our ever growing route map.

If you need any more details, please let me know! I would love to be in this Alliance, as it seems that it will be a huge role player in all Alliance's in Airway Sim.

Thanks

T8KE0FF

Remember that Manchester has high LH demand. You may want to expand into that market also.

RK

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »
HI Ste,

Australian Airlines would most certainly be interested in Joining!

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
HI Ste,

Australian Airlines would most certainly be interested in Joining!

Great! Will you be doing domestic and longhaul?

pireslcm

• Former member
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »
Hey Norge,
I'm looking for flights in S. America and some conections to Europe, Noth America, Africa and Asia.

Congratulations for Your nice Job!

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2009, 05:57:28 PM »
OK, we now have two airlines based at GRU in Brazil that are interested in joining the alliance. Could be tricky but if they are willing to work together it could work well.

I'm thinking one would work very well as a shorthaul/S.American and the other as a longhaul intercontinental airline... up to the guys!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.