Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: seats and range  (Read 866 times)

Offline Flightman

• Members
seats and range
« on: April 17, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »
Is there any tool, or feature that I can check and compare different seat config to aircraft range? Now I dont know other way than just buy, and notice - wont go that far i want after i change more seats than standard :)
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

• Former member
Re: seats and range
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 12:22:33 AM »
Yeah, I think it could be quite useful. I just had an experience the other way around; I put less seats than standard, and then thought that I could only fly 4000nm, but in reality I could do 5000 :D. That greatly enhanced my route capabilities.
But, I don't know if it already is there or is planned.

Offline ekaneti

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »
Id like a statistic that shows average seats per departure. I am currently phasing out my smaller planes and replacingthem with larger planes. Id like to see a graph showing over a period of time my average seats per departure

Offline Ottret

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »
In plane info under Engine info in you find 2 buttons under max payload. One of the buttons open up a new window. Se example...

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 11:17:57 AM »
Reducing payload to increase range is affected by two things

1. Runway Length limits MaxTakeOffWeight MTOW. Reducing Pax allows more fuel so range goes up from THAT airport.
2. Aircraft Design limits  MaxTakeOffWeight MTOW. Reducing Pax allows more fuel so range goes up from most airports.
3. Aircraft Design allows a long range version, usually with a stronger airframe/bigger wings with more fuel capacity, sometimes with a longer fuselage too to allow more pax over the same'ish range.
Hope this helps.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.